Chapter 270 Entering the Secret Realm for the First Time

Start from the beginning

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who obviously didn't want to recognize his father, Feng Yinglang frowned. Nothing more was said.

  Listening to the conversation between Feng Yinglang and his partner, Murong Jin clenched his chopsticks unconsciously. In fact, he doesn't really want his lover to recognize his father. Because he was worried that the Shen family would look down on his daughter-in-law, a poison refining master, and he was worried that Xu Yao's father and grandfather would not like him.

  …………………………………………

  night,

  Looking at his absent-minded wife in his arms, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frown. "What's wrong? Are you in a bad mood?"

  "No, no!" Shaking his head, Murong Jin hurriedly denied.

  "But you are not in a good mood today!"

  Meeting his lover's questioning eyes, Murong Jin twitched his lips. "I'm a little tired today, tomorrow, tomorrow, okay?"

  He stared at his wife. Shen Xuyao sighed helplessly. "Are you thinking about what Xiaofeng said?"

  "I, I also think that if you have the help of the Shen family, your cultivation will be easier. Moreover, if you have a backing, other soul pet masters will not dare to bully you." This matter is very important to my lover. It's very beneficial, just for him...

  "I told Kane's father about my life experience to let him know that I have a backing. I am someone who is not easy to offend. It was so that he would not dare to rebel or have any other ideas. Could it be that Don’t you understand my intention?”

  "I understand, of course I understand what you mean. We have a back-up, so Kane's father doesn't dare to mess with us, and doesn't dare to kill people and steal treasures for our tokens." How could Murong Jin not understand the painstaking efforts of his lover?

  "It's just a lie to them. You know, I don't like Shen Yao, and I can't recognize him." He is not his son and has no right to recognize him.

  "Xu Yao!"

  "Okay, don't talk about this, okay? I don't want to mention him."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who looked impatient, Murong Jin nodded. "Okay, let's not talk about these things anymore. Let's talk about it later when we go to Tianmang Continent!"

  "Yes!" Shen Xuyao responded lightly, lowered his head and kissed his beloved's forehead.

  Looking at his lover who had closed his eyes next to him, Murong Jin lost sleep. He thought that if he went to Tianmang Continent in the future, if possible, he would help his lover recognize his father so that Xu Yao could practice smoothly. Even though he might be hated by the Shen family. However, he also hopes that his man can live a better life.

  As Xiaofeng said, Shen Yao abandoned his wife and son back then. He owed Xu Yao and his mother. His power, status and wealth should belong to Xu Yao. This is what he owes Xu Yao. This is what should belong to Xu Yao. However, as a partner, he should get back what belongs to him for his partner.

  …………………………

  Three months later…

  Master Qi took the other seven brothers and a group of eight people to the small village where Shen Xuyao lived. After the two parties met, Qi Ye introduced them to the other seven brothers. Both parties got to know each other. Everyone took out the spirit stones and handed them to Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao accepted the spirit stone and nodded with satisfaction. Then, a teleportation formation was set up in the yard. He took out his Zixia Token.

  The Zixia Token flashed purple light in Shen Xuyao's hand, and the purple light flickered on and off.

  Murong Jin stood beside Shen Xuyao, holding his lover's arm tightly with one hand, while staring at the eight members of the Melis family with caution. Not only Murong Jin, but also Feng Yinglang, Little Golden Snake, Xiao Cai and Xiao Bai stared at the eight members of the Melis family opposite with wary expressions.

  The members of the Melis family this time are the seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth masters. They are all brothers of Master Qi. All eight of them were at level six, and the weakest one was Master Fifteen. However, the opponent was also at the early stage of level six.

  Staring at Shen Xuyao standing in front of him with a mask on his face and a black robe. No matter how he looked at it, Master Jiu felt that this person's figure was very familiar. However, Brother Seventh had said that this person was from Tianmang Continent. Logically speaking, he shouldn't have seen him before, right? Why does he feel that the other person's figure is so familiar?

  Suddenly, the Zixia token in Shen Xuyao's hand lit up with a dazzling purple light. The people standing in the large formation were surrounded by the purple light and disappeared in place.

  The body was twisted and pulled. When everyone looked again, they found that they were no longer in a small village, but appeared in a green bamboo forest.

  Seeing that she was not separated from her partner, Murong Jin was ecstatic and very happy.

  He smiled and exchanged hands with the eight Melis brothers. Shen Xuyao said: "Eight fellow Taoists Melis, let's say goodbye. Farewell."

  "The secret realm is dangerous. Fellow Taoist Shen, Mrs. Shen and other fellow Taoists should be more careful!"

  "Master Qi, please take care of yourself!" With a smile, Shen Xuyao led his family towards Nanbian'er and separated from the eight Melis brothers.

  Seeing that the family of six disappeared, Lao Ba looked at Lao Qi. "Brother Seven, aren't they with us?"

  "You probably can't trust us!" If it were Kane, maybe Shen Xuyao would consider going with him. However, he should not be able to trust his friend's father.

  "My eldest niece is really amazing. She actually knows a second-generation Xiu from Tianmang Continent!"

  "Yes, this kid is not simple. He is only over 300 years old and has the strength of mid-level six!"

  "How can it be simple? That's a spiritual speaker! I heard that spiritual speakers are rare in Tianmang Continent!"

  "Yes, spiritual masters are indeed very rare soul pet masters!"

  "Brother Qi, what does this person look like? Have you seen him?"

  Hearing this, Master Qi looked at his ninth brother who was asking the question. "I've seen him before. He's very handsome, resolute and handsome. He's three points more handsome than our Qiao Xi. He's a handsome man."

"Oh? Very handsome?"

  "Yes, very handsome!" Master Qi was very sure about this.

  "That's it!" He nodded, and Master Jiu said nothing more.

  "Let's go, let's find an opportunity! This secret realm is very dangerous, so we eight brothers should not be separated. If we find an opportunity, we will share it equally." As the elder brother, Qi Ye said these words to his brothers.

  "Okay, let's listen to Brother Qi."

  Everyone has heard of the name of Zixia Secret Realm. Therefore, everyone knows that this place is very dangerous and is not a place where you can be a hero. There is strength in numbers! Therefore, the eight brothers planned to find opportunities together and had no plans to separate.

  Seeing that all seven brothers agreed, Master Qi nodded. He led everyone to the east. His daughter told him not to go the same way as Shen Xuyao, so he did not go south, but walked east.