Chapter 269 Making a Deal

Start from the beginning

  After Shen Xuyao finished speaking, a blue light flashed. The medicinal materials were refined into three potions. After closing the lid, Shen Xuyao handed it to Yun En.

  "Thank you, Senior Shen!" He thanked him immediately and Yun En took the potion.

  "It's so magical!" Seeing the Spiritual Speaker refining potion for the first time, the mayor's wife's eyes widened in shock.

  "Indeed, spiritual masters are different from ordinary pharmacists!" Shen Xuyao showed such a skill, which made Qi Ye look at him with admiration.

  "Township Master, I am here this time because I have a business deal that I would like to discuss with you."

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's serious look, Master Qi immediately became serious. "Oh? I don't know what the deal is?" His intuition told him that this deal should be a big deal, otherwise, Shen Xuyao would not come to him.

  "I have a Zixia Token in my hand, and now, there are eight excess quotas. I hope the town owner will help me sell seven quotas for one billion. In return, I will give half of the quota at a 50% discount. Sell half and give a quota to the town owner. I wonder what the town owner wants to do?"

  "What, do you have a spot in Zixia Secret Realm?"

  Looking at the shocked Qi Ye, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, I have eight spots to spare."

  Hearing this, Master Qi looked at Shen Xuyao and then at the other five people. "But, there are six people here, Fellow Daoist Shen?"

  "My partner and I need this quota. The other four people are my and my partner's contract beasts, and the four of them don't need the quota."

  Hearing this, Master Qi looked at the other five people in shock. Xin said: This kid is too powerful, he actually has four sixth-level contract beasts! He is worthy of being the eldest young master of a big family!

  "Oh, that's it. In that case, then, leave this matter to me. Don't worry, Fellow Daoist Shen, you are my daughter's best friend, I will definitely help you handle this matter. I will never betray your trust."

  "So, thank you very much, Town Lord. This is the transaction contract. Town Lord can take a look at it. If there are no problems, we will sign a contract! In this way, we can trust each other more." With that, Shen Xuyao took out the early Just prepare the contract.

  After reading what was written in the contract, Master Qi nodded with satisfaction. A transaction contract was concluded with Shen Xuyao.

  After the contract, Shen Xuyao left a message jade pendant, and the family of six left.

  …………………………………………

  Shen Xuyao's family of six left, and Kane's family of four gathered together to talk about the matter.

  "I said Kane, you have such a great friend, why don't you tell us?"

  Facing his mother's complaints, Kane rolled his eyes helplessly. "He won't let me talk! What can I do?"

  Staring at his daughter, Master Qi couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "You have sold a lot of spiritual treasures suitable for the promotion of monster beasts before, and you also bought them for Shen Xuyao, right?"

  "Yeah, haven't you seen it too? Shen Xuyao has four beast pets, and those beast pets are now level six." Although, Shen Xuyao paid a lot of spirit stones for this. However, it seems that it has finally paid off. The four pet beasts have all been trained into level six monsters. Even he and Murong have also been promoted to level six.