Tomura doesn't make any comment on it, or move really. Usually if you made contact with Dabi, you'd have a hand in your hair or atop your head in response.
Tomura didn't work that way though. Physical affection didn't seem to come naturally to him like it did Dabi.
You look down at Tomuras hands, trying to distinguish whether he's wearing his bedtime gloves or not. The gloves he had worn before are black, however, so you have a hard time trying to figure it out.

"Are you wearing gloves?" You whisper.

"Yes."

You gently grasp the wrist closest to you and plop his hand on top of your head, moving into his side a little more.
You feel his body freeze at first, likely a little taken aback by your forwardness. You often asked before you could touch him and vice versa, but you were getting more and more comfortable with him these days, and so you were slowly pushing your boundaries a little. You were trying to see if you could trust him like you could trust Dabi.

He quickly recovers from his initial surprise though, and you feel his fingers begin to run through your hair gently.

"Go to sleep, little Star." He repeats once more, his voice a little softer this time.

You fall quiet, focusing on the feeling of his gloved fingers running through the strands of your hair in a gentleness that was in complete contrast to his usual curt and gruff nature.
Cautiously, you rest your arm over his tummy like you do with Dabi, half waiting to be yelled at when you do.
Tomuras tummy's a little flatter than Dabi's, even though he wasn't quite as skinny as he used to be, and you can feel your arm falling and rising along with him breathing a lot easier because of it.

He doesn't yell at you. Doesn't even flinch. Just continues running his fingers through your choppy hair, tilting his head more towards you.
You smile a little, feeling accomplished in getting so close to Tomura without having him snap at you or give you a verbal warning.

He was a lot softer with you than he had been at the beginning now, but he was still a little hard to read, and you weren't totally sure just how comfortable you could get with him without annoying him just yet.
You wonder if one day, Tomura will be your pawpaw too, like in the movies. Except instead of a mom and dad like they always had, you'd have two dads.

"Mura?" You ask, his full name being shortened thanks to a yawn escaping you.

"Sleep." He replies, but you can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Are you gonna be my pawpaw too?" You ask sleepily, tilting your head up to look at him. "Like in the movies? Except you're a boy, so I'll have two pawpaws."

"Quiet, Star." Dabi groans in his sleep, shuffling himself even further away from you.

Red eyes move from the ceiling to the back of Dabi's head momentarily, before resting on you in the darkness. Tomura raises his other hand to motion for you to be quieter, and you nod obediently.
Tomura seems to glance at Dabi once more before settling his gaze on you properly.

"You want that?" He whispers curiously.

You think about it again quickly before nodding.

"I never had a pawpaw before. Having two would be cool." You determine.

He seems to think over your answer for a moment, looking up at the ceiling once more before answering.

"Maybe one day." He replies vaguely.

"When?" You ask quietly, needing a more solid answer.

Tomura sighs a little, but his fingers never stop their journey through your hair, and you don't even mind the slightly painful tugs at times, too invested in getting an answer from him.

"When you both think it's right." He replies in a firm whisper. "Now, go to sleep, brat, otherwise you'll wake Dabi up."

"But you said you didn't want to be quiet." You argue quietly.

"Changed my mind. Sleep." Tomura replies, but you can see the smirk on his face even in the darkened room.

You don't push it anyway, moving your head so your forehead is pressed against his ribs again, the arm draped over his torso squeezing him a little tighter for a second before you loosen it again and close your eyes.
It takes a little while of counting Tomuras breaths, and listening to Dabi's soft breaths and incoherent mutters before you start feeling sleepy again.
Tomura's hand doesn't change pace at all the entire time, the movement rhythmic and helping you lull yourself to sleep.

You don't even really catch yourself curling up more and more against him in your dazed sleepiness.

You're slowly but surely falling asleep sandwiched between the two, feeling safe and content and hopeful for the future, something you'd never experienced before.
You'd spent so much time being nervous of Tomura and being scared that Dabi may not want you if he was Tomura's boyfriend, you hadn't considered the fact that if relationships worked then sometimes people got married and became a family.

But Tomura and Dabi were both boys. So if you wanted a little brother or sister one day to make it a proper family, how would that even work? 
You didn't know much but you knew there needed to be a mom and a dad to have a baby, that much was clear from the TV shows and movies you'd seen.

"Mura?" You ask for the third time that night, your voice gravelly with sleep.

"Mm?" Tomura hums back, sounding a little tired himself now.

"How would you and Dabi have babies?" You ask, half asleep.

Tomura snorts. "Sleep, Starlight."

You hum a little sassily, nuzzling your head into his shirt, curling up just a tad bit more.
Between Dabi and Tomura, you were at a perfect temperature. You were comfortable and safe, dreaming of a family you had never really had before.
And you have the most peaceful sleep nestled between the two, with no nightmares plaguing your mind for once.

You don't even realise that you're curled up to the point of using Tomura's stomach as a pillow when you finally fall into the comfortable arms of sleep.

You fall asleep so deeply for once that you don't wake up when Tomuras hand stops petting your head, his palm simply resting on your head instead.
You don't wake up when he inevitably snores softly, because you've trapped him into lying on his back, either.
You don't wake up when Dabi begins mumbling even louder and begins twitching in his sleep again, like he so often did during the night.

You don't even awaken in the morning before Dabi does, his ocean blue eyes slowly blinking away sleep, surprised to see a mess of powder blue hair first thing in the morning instead of your little body sprawled out across the bed.
You miss the smirk that pulls up at his mouth when he looks down and spots you curled up like a cat, your head laying on Tomuras stomach, your thumb in your mouth and your teddy crushed between you both.

You're in such a deep sleep for once that you remain in your slumber when Dabi moves to reach for his phone, not stirring immediately like you typically would.
You don't stir when he moves around, either as he tries to get the perfect angle for the photo he's about to take of you both.

And you don't even rouse in time to see the look on his face as his eyes scan over the photo he'd just taken, a big grin pulling uncomfortably at the stapled corners of his mouth.