ONE:new start

It was a normal day at the Haitani residence. Everyone was eating their breakfast quietly except one. One of them wasn't present because of that the dinning table looked really empty without the person who set the mood for everyone.

Ran: For how long is she planning to be locked inside her room? it's been 3 months since the incident still she hasn't recovered from it.

Rin: yeah! i think she should move on and live a new life with new start. Let's talk to her after coming back.

Ran: yeah 

Ran & Rin left 

On the other side-

A girl was lying on the bed. Her face was messy it was red & pale. It looked like she hasn't eaten food or was crying really bad. After sometime there was a knock on her room's door. She some how managed to open the door. A maid enter the room with a tray in which food was kept.

Maid: Ma'am sir said to give u some food and they want to talk to u when they come home at night.

Girl: {nods}

The girl ate the food and went to shower & wore something comfortable.

Timeskip-

At night

Ran & Rin ate their dinner and when maid was taking food upstairs they stopped her.

Rin:Just give it to us we'll take it & give it to her

Ran took the tray and they both went upstairs . They knock at the door. The girl opened the door.  The three of them were sitting and Ran was feeding her food.

Rin: Y/n how long are you gonna be like this? it's already has been 3 months since the incident.

Y/n: { silently looks down}

Ran: yeah! buttercup now u don't have to think about making anyone else happy now u have just to be happy and care about yourself

Y/n: Why is this happening to me? Is this what i get for loving someone? { she burst out crying }

Rin: {hugs her} shh shh don't cry for someone like him if he did trust u he won't have done this it is his fault for not trusting u.

Y/n: w..what should i do? i don't want to see them ever again.

Ran: buttercup if you run away from them they'll think that u're weak. face them and show them who is the fucking boss here.

Rin: Ran mind ur language

Y/n:{laughs}

Ran: see she is laughing becase i said that

Rin: still u're not allowed

Ran: ok {rolls eyes}

Y/n: Rin don't be harsh on Ran {smiles}

Rin: I'm happy to know that u're happy now

Y/n: if anyone is having brothers like u how can someone be sad for a long time.

Ran: yes! now u're going to take revenge from them?

Y/n: yes but no

Rin: wdym?

Y/n: u know there are many ways for revenge but this one is new. in this the people who hurt u suffer just by seeing u or talking to u.

Ran & Rin were confused but let her do what she want after all it is her choice.

what should she do

Hey guysss this is my first book so i hope u like it. the more u read the more interesting it gets. bye see u again :)    

 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3