"...Boss said there is an important matter in this...!!!!" Rocksta, a member of the Red hair pirates exclaimed.

"I can guess what the content is...it's about Ace and Blackbeard..." Whitebeard, the strongest man in the world says to himself. "Tell that Red-hair kid...If he wants to talk, come to me in person and bring some good rum...!"

On a winter island...

Shanks laughs as Rocksta explains to him what happened during his time delivering the message to Whitebeard.

"What do we do now, Boss?" Lucky Roux asked Shanks

"Let's go...Prepare the ship!!"

"To Whitebeard?"

"Not yet, Let's pick her up first." The crew's faces lit up as they cheered.

"Yoo!! You Bastards!! It's time for battle!!! Now! Go get the best rum we have, fast!! So that we can see her right away!" Ordered Shanks while the crew cheered louder.

During these past 7 years, all they could do was talk to her on the Den Den Mushi or send letters to each other...not until they met her again with a certain Warlord.

Flashback...

On a certain island...

"AGHHH!!! HAWKEYES! JUST WHAT'VE YOU COME HERE FOR?!" A crew member exclaimed as the rest were alarmed by Mihawk's appearance but they started to whisper when they saw a woman behind him, kindly waving at them. "ISN'T THAT THE–?!"

"No need to get antsy, I have no business with the rest of you. Where're your officers?"

"C-C-C CAPTAAAAINNNN!!!!" The crew member was handed a cup of beer and he gulped the whole thing down before speaking again, "HAWK-EYES!" he widened his eyes, feeling Mihawk's presence behind him.

"Ah, Hawk-eyes. Quite a rare guest I've got today. I'm not in such a good mood right now but have you come for a fight?" Shanks asks Mihawk

"Hmph...as if I'd want to settle things with a man with only one arm. I came across some interesting pirates, And I was reminded of that story you told me long ago. That story about an interesting little kid in a certain village..." Mihawk shows Luffy's first ever wanted poster as the crew grinned.

"So you've come out at last, Luffy-"

"Someone wants to meet you." Mihawk says.

"Huh? Who?" Shanks scratches his head, thinking of who could want to meet him right now.

A 6'2ft tall woman with long hair black hair and white tips that reached above her waist stepped beside Mihawk. Her hair was half up as it was tied up with a hair stick, a gust of wind went by and a sound of a small bell could be heard because of her small jingle bell.

She was in a red sleeveless, Cheongsam dress and gold closed heels. Cyan coloured eyes looked at each and everyone as a wide smile was present on her features.

The ones who knew her in the crew had their jaws dropped on the floor and the ones who didn't were praying? with crocodile tears, thanking the Gods for having a gorgeous woman in front of them.