Chapter 4-The Law of a Slacker (3)

Start from the beginning

So why are they behaving like this..

✧✦✧

Lastly, Kwon Eunhyung.

Cale seldom meeting and interacted with him as Kwon Eunhyung was busy dealing with the class matter as their class representative. That makes the amount they chatted to became very few that it could even be counted by a single hand alone.

Kwon Eunhyung sometimes reminded Cale of Alberu because of those smile that always attached to their face like glue. And the way to distinguished it was that Kwon Eunhyung's smile were more like the gentle type rather than bright like Alberu's own. Unsurprisingly, Kwon Eunhyung was also more mature. Stupid hyung-nim, even someone younger compared to you were more mature than your old-ass self.

(Alberu: "...")

Even when Cale didn't get to know him enough, his perception told him that Kwon Eunhyung was a very good person, just like Choi Han. Though sometimes his smile would leave some kind of odd sense to Cale. Was it..dejavu?

...

If so, why am i shivering..?

✧✦✧

If you wondered as to why Cale, Choi Han, and Alberu only getting along with those people depicted above, it was because no one would dared to get close to the three other than them.

Well, it worked in Cale's favor though. This way, no one would disturbed his precious slacking schedule. The less disturbance, the better.

.

.

.

.

.

***

12.10, Ji-jon's cafeteria.

It was the second break, exactly at lunch. You could see the view of many students queuing for their food while some others have already pleased themself with the various appetizing dishes provided by the cafeteria.

And in this nearly full-packed canteen's seat, was where the students would had their shares of meal, stuffing themself for the day. It was no different for these two folks right here.

Ham Dan-i delightfuly ate with Ban Yeoryeong beside her. The two were on their own this time, without Cale nor the others around. There wasn't any special reason behind it though. Cale was just sleeping like usual in the classroom, and the others were accompanying her right now.

Honestly..it was a bit quiet without them arou...-

WAIT!

'What was i thinking..'  Ham Dan-i dispelled the thought right away as she shakes her head frantically. She just realized that along with each time that had passed, she seemed to get attached to them more than necessary... Having that thought, she instantly fell into silence.

She know better that the boys would naturally come around as long as Ban Yeoryeong existed. And wasn't my role to be the female lead's friend?

". . ."

'Oh, but there are two female leads..'

No. Ham Dan-i once again shut down her increasingly nonsensical train of thought. Having Ban Yeoryeong by her side was already quite the burden to her, so she doesn't need to add more trouble by staying close to Cale too. Ham Dan-i reminded herself of her initial purposes.... I said that, but our relationship were kind of close already...