Chapter no.10

They both stayed in bed as Mingi read the pages, memorising and remember all of the things they learnt in class or what he wasn't in class for. Whilst Yunho, held Mingi between his arms and legs and kissed and nibbled on his neck whilst hugging his waist, not wanting to let him go anywhere.

"It's getting dark."
Mingi put his book down and looked up around the room.

"Ah... I don't want to get up.."
Yunho sighed.

"Do you want my eye sight to be even worse, Yuyu?"
Mingi looked back at him and giggled.

"Nooo... but I want to hold you.."
Yunho snuggled his head into Mingi's neck.

"Please?"
Mingi chuckled.

"Fine."
Yunho unwrapped his arms off of Mingi and got up.
"Just for you princess."

Yunho went to the light switch and tried turning the light on but it didn't work.
"Huh?"
He frowned and tried a few more times.
"Ugh.. I'll be right back."
Yunho stepped out of his room, going firstly to his brother.

Mingi immediately jumped up out of bed. Way earlier when he was sitting on Yunho's desk, he saw a bit of an open drawer and a chunky book peeking inside there.
He slowly opened it and took it out carefully. He took out his phone out of his pocket and pointed the flash at the book as he slowly opened it. It was a pretty handwriting that he could tell who's it was easily. He skipped to the most recent page and started reading it.

Haven't been ever this in love than I am now. A boy that has the moon and the sun in him is the best thing ever when I can tell about him to the stars. Never have I seen such a sweetheart and fell for him that easily, it's the same day I met him, he's sleeping in my bed right now. It's like this was for my birthday. He is an amazing guy. I love him. If he leaves, I just might as well just leave myself too.

Without getting to finish reading Mingi felt another body lean down against his back and close the diary firmly.
Mingi's eyes widened when he realised that he lost the track of his surroundings as he read throughout the page. Mingi started shaking and couldn't turn his head around.

"You're nosy."
Yunho slid his diary away from Mingi and kept his eyes on him.
"I think it's a good point for you to leave."

"I-.. I.."
Mingi slowly turned his head towards Yunho.

"You? You?"
Yunho slightly frowned and moved away from Mingi with the diary in his hand.
"Do you think it's okay to invade someone's privacy?"

Mingi turned around, only then noticing that the lights were on. He looked straight at Yunho with red cheeks from embarrassment.
"I'm sorry.."

"At least you are."
Yunho leaned against his closet.

"I- I shouldn't have done that.."
Mingi crossed his arms and looked down.

"Surely you shouldn't have."
Yunho nodded.
"I was planning on letting you read that. But I don't think I will now. You could've just waited a bit."

"I think I will-.."
Mingi raised his head and pointed at the door.

"Leave?"
Yunho lifted his eyebrows mockingly.
"Okay then. Leave."

"Give me a second to put my things into my bag."
Mingi went to Yunho's bed and started gathering his stuff and putting them in his bag.

Yunho sighed heavily, closing his eyes and once he breathed out he opened his eyes and looked at Mingi.
"I'll wait for you downstairs, don't touch any more of my things."
Yunho went to his desk, put the diary back into the drawer, closed it and went to the front door.

Mingi got up with his bag on his back and his headphones around his neck and went downstairs.
Mingi went up to Yunho and stood in front of him.
"I'm really sorry."

Yunho opened the door for Mingi and frowned at him.
"You can leave now."

Mingi's lips separated a bit. He knew he deserved it but he was shocked from the sudden saltiness.
He looked down and nodded, tears were forming in his eyes but he couldn't let Yunho see them.
"Text me whenever, Yuyu."
Mingi walked out and the door was immediately slammed behind him.
He started walking back to the station. He quickly shook his tears off and regained his composure. He knew it was his fault.