Chapter 1:Pilot

No One's P.O.V:It was one normal day at The Martineź Mansion and The Family was doing what they usually do,such as either selling dope or just spending the time of a normal life,Of all the sudden A young girl about the age of 6 ran towards her Father's room and starts jumping on his bed to wake him up".

DADDY WAKE UP!!!!*Essence says as she's Jumping up and down on Her Dad's Bed trynna get him to wake up fo breakfast*

Mi Amor can you wait pls,Daddy is tired from last night's concert "He says tired and puts his pillow on his head"

No Come on Come on wake up!!!*Continues to jump up and down*
Okay fine Mi Amor "Mateo says giving in"
"In Mateo's Mind:I regret this life"

"They head downstairs together only to find Mat's parents and siblings downstairs already along with Trey"

What? "Mateo says noticing all of them looking at him"

Pops,Essence's Mom and her bf are coming to get her also your still in yo boxers "Trey says laughing while pointing at him"

Damnit why ain't ya'll say shit?! "Matteo says pissed"

Actually We just did "Trey says rolling his eyes"

Don't get smart with me little boy"Matt says glaring at him"

Matt's P.O.V: I run upstairs to get Essence to take a bath and to get ready cause lord knows her mama finna have a fit about why ain't i do this or why i ain't do that and Ion feel like hearing it so soon after that I quickly but some pants on and then I head back downstairs to make sure she eat breakfast & Ion gotta worry bout Trey cause i know he finna eat and plus he lil smart ass is staying the night again so i head back downstairs to hear Trey whining about something".

Pops why she gotta go now! Trey asks whining"

Ion know ask her Mama "Matt says"
Nah I'm good Ion want no problems "Trey says going back to his food"

Thats what I thought"
"All of them hear a honk outside"
Aww Shit she here "Miguel says grinning"

Migs shut your ugly ass up! "Matt says"
I told you not to call me that! "Miguel says"

Both of you stop it now"An older replica of the twins says annoyed while looking through the newspaper with his glasses on and is sipping on his coffee"

But he started it! "The Twins says while pointing at each other"

I don't care who started it stop it."The Man said"

But Dad!"The Twins say again"

Unless you two want to get the ass whooping of your lives shut the fuck up and stop acting like your both fucking five years old"The Twins Dad says"

Yes Sir "They say in sync"
Ooo Pop Pop said a no no word "Essence says pointing at her grandfather"

Baby Pop Pop will give you seven dollars if you don't tell your Mom Mom"Her grandfather says laying his coffee down on the table and pulls out seven dollars out of his wallet and holds it out for his granddaughter"

Hmm twenty!"Essence says smiling cheekily"
Wha- Baby but Pop Pop said seven dollars"Her Grandfather said shocked that his own granddaughter is blackmailing him"

Yeah but twenty will keep me quiet Pop Pop plus a granddaughter-grandfather date with me and you at splash park!! "Essence says" Twenty or I'll tell mom mom

Yeah no i'm not giving you no twenty dollars little girl "Her grandfather says and he sees his granddaughter run to her grandmother  in the other room and he sees his wife holding their granddaughter in her hands while faking tears"