i didnt wanna yell at her, i didnt wanna snap at her, but i also didnt wanna talk.

'my father.' i breathe out, drinking our of the glass and then placing it down.

'what about him?'

'i hate him, i always have. and just- the thought of him makes me so fucking stressed.'

'you dont have to love him just because he's your father.' madeleine said, a small smile of my face.

'it'll be okay.' she whispers, pulling me into a warm hug.. her vanilla scent filling my nostrils.

i slither my arms around her waist, holding her closely, hoping she doesn't hate me.

'please promise to never drink again..' she mumbles against my neck..

'what?'

'please, mattheo.'

i felt tears form in my eyes as she held me closely.

'i promise.'

i quickly wipe the tears forming in my eyes and grab a glass of my night stand, pouring the liquor into it.

i stared at the glass, wondering if this is a good time to break my promise.

i miss her so much, and god knows if she'll ever come back.

i inhale a sharp breath, taking a large sip of the liquor out of the glass.

-

Madeleine Black

i layed my head on the cold wall, staring at the ceiling.

i felt nothing but pain in my whole body.

my jaw was swollen, i was covered in blood like carrie bloody prom.

i was so lightheaded it hurt to move.

i didn't know what to do, i didn't even know where i was, but i think i have an idea of where i could be.

i snapped out of my thoughts, looking at the guy in front of me, smirking.

'are you gonna listen?'

'do you ever stop talking? jesus.' i mumble, looking at the wall.

'hey.' he snaps, grabbing my swollen jaw roughly and turning my face so i face him.

i groan in pain, staring at him with storms in my eyes.

'are you gonna listen?' he ask again.

'listen to what?'

'god you are so fucking stupid!' he snaps. 'are you gonna listen to what i say?! or are you gonna make this harder for yourself?!' i ignored him and looked down at my legs, covered in a large cut.

'i asked your a question.' he said.

'i heard.' i replied, rolling my eyes.

'im not playing this game with you, you either listen ans answer or we're gonna make your life a living hell.'

'whos we?'

'me and the others.'

'others? i thought there was only one of you. you're all the same.' i said, laughing in his face.

suddenly his fist came into contact with my jaw, making me spit out blood and groan loudly.. holding back my tears.

'i warned you, hoe, now answer my question. where is he?!' he snapped.

'who?!' i screamed.

'ethan.'

that made my heart drop, like i could burst out into tears.

'this is why you're doing this?..'

'yes.' he said, i could practically hear the smirk on his lips as he lightly chucked.

'go fuck yourself.' i snap, launching towards him but then tugged back by the chains.

'does your little boyfriend know about this little attitude of yours?' he asked.

'what?'

'im not gonna repeat myself.'

'how do you know about him?'

'are you that stupid? do you not remember this place?' he ask, looking around the cell. i look around with him, trying to recall anything.

suddenly i remembered a flashback, this exact cell, when i was 13.

'no..'

'no!!'

'oh yes.' the guy smirks.

-

Mattheo Riddle

i stared up at the riddle manor, deciding if i should walk in or not.

it was risky and can destory everything.. but i had to.

i took a long breath, walking inside and looking around.

'father.' i gasp, stumbling back as he appeared in front of me.

'long time no see, huh?' he smirks, twirling his wand in his hand.

'where is she?'

'who?' he asked.

'madeleine black, where is she?'

'oh your little girlfriend!' he chuckled. 'oh shes long gone, i gave you the opportunity to kill her.. and you failed me. so i had to do it myself.' he shrugged.

'you killed her?' i mumbled, feeling my throat close, making it hard to breathe.

'i gave you the chance.. and you didnt do it. so i had to.'

'you didnt have to!' i snapped at him.

'hey!!' he screamed, slamming his fist on the table as he stood up to tower over me.

'don't fucking snap at me, remember who can destroy your life in a second.. me.' he snarled.

i inhaled a sharp breath, feeling my mark burn.. but i tried to ignore the burning sensation.

'is that all you came here for?'

'yes.' i mumble.

'good, you can leave now.' he said, pointing his head at the door.

my body froze, i felt sick and dizzy.

'now!'

'no.' i said, shaking my head.

-

words: 1220

short chapters so i can add more LMFAO