💎∆Worthy Chamber of thy mirror∆💎

||Prologue-: Strange Awakening..||
----------------------❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
🕞Welcome to the Villains' World🕟
**************************************
__________________________________

"hmm.. it seems i am trapped inside a coffin, im going to get buried alive..despite the comfortable sheets here..." the cookie heard footsteps from outside of their coffin.

They decided ignore the footsteps, and focused on getting out of the coffin, they used a technique that always gets them inside of a place without finding a key.

It worked too easily...

Phantom Bleu then kick's the coffin door down, and they put it back the coffin door didn't get broken or had scratches. They then went and jumped on the ceiling's plank, to observe the area they were in.

Lord Crumbles ||| comes out of Roguefort's robe and went on their head "hm~ there you are Crumbles |||!~" they snicker not minding the robe, cause they still feel their clothes and their cloak is tucked in.

They then sneakily went to a big hall and jumped down from the ceiling's plank. 'now...where to go..~' they speed walk. Till they saw a cat, they then thought they could distract it, cause they'll never know if it is safe or not.

Crumbles ||| made a distraction by making noises in the library, that caught the cat's attention.

"MYAH!?!!" The cat mindlessly followed followed the noises that were in the library

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Roguefort then went to the direction that Crumbles ||| caused to watch and possibly to get in the cat's way.

The cookie then went to the corner of the library pretending to be cornered / in stress. To trick the cat.

The cat then noticed the human and it needed a robe so the cat took the bait and spit fire then spoke "HEY HUMAN! GIVE ME YOUR ROBE!" The creature demanded "my my..why that hurt's my feeling's Cat..." they sarcastically said and closed their eyes "MYAH! That's Grim the greatest for you! And i don't care!! Now unless you wanna burn to a crisp, give me th- ME-YOW! That hurt! What gives?!" The cat turned around to meet a face of a masked crow.

"Consider it tough love." The mysterious bird masked tied Grim up
"Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?"

"Student? No no!~ im not."

"My, were you ever eager to make- excuse me?-" the crow masked suddenly asked

"Why yes!~ I'm simply not a student here!~"

"Pfff! So much for-" the bird masked then put a rope in the cat's mouth.

"MmmRMRRPHHHrph!!11!!!!" Grim tried to get out of the ropes but the crow masked man picked him up.

"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. And didn't you Awaken in a room full of coffin's? Did you not?
Does the very notion of patience elude you?"

"Hmm!~ yes i did~ 'waken in a room full of coffin's~♪" Phantom Bleu putted their hands on their now human hips.

A sigh escapes through the crow masked man's mouth. "No matter but. Your orientation has already begun. So let us return to the Mirror Chamber."
__________________________________

They now began walking towards an open space dark green grass, with pebbles/stone as a way, and dark Blue-ish sky, a well in the middle, a twisted looking wood tree with apple's, and a bench infront of the twisted tree apple.