💎~~the magic mirror~~💎

||Prologue||.................................
///////////////////////////////

Everything was quiet.

Just the sounds of crows- wait? Crows? "Hm....what happened...oh right!~ i got caught by those almond cuffs~" the cookie sigh's "maybe i shouldn't have teased him...." the cookie puts their hands on their face thinking 'pfffh~ no.'

The cookie bluntly said in their thoughts.

__________________________________

After a few minutes of waiting in a void, a random mirror appeared. Well, THE magic mirror that they stole.

The mirror is accompanied by the same characteristics from the ×××××× place

The mirror is accompanied by the same characteristics from the ×××××× place. Has that dramatic light, with a little sprinkle of shine on the mirror's laces. 'Hmm..~ what's the mirror doing here?~' they then tried to float Infront of the mirror to get a closer look, but they wouldn't budge from their spot.

'huh.. it seems I can't move...' the cookie thought, couldn't do anything other than just stare at the mirror that has no reflection of the cookie. 'say... how does this mirror not reflect my dough body?~ Hm... it does have glass but it can't seem to reflect anything..just light...it's just a luster glass..' a sigh escapes from their, frosted dark cheese colored mouth.

The cookie puts their smug smile on.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The mirror then spoke a little a—lovllr almost scaring the cookie into trying to dash away, course it didn't work, cause they wouldn't budge from their spot. But can easily breath, but they haven't tried talking when the mirror arrived. "Bonjour, mirror!~" nothing was heard from the cookie. Only the cookie who spoke heard themselves. (And the mirror)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ah, my lovely Lord,

"I prefer if you don't identify me..~"

The noble and beautiful evilness of thy evil thief,

"Hm..~ ouch~ that hurt's my feelings~" the phantom bleu said sarcastically

truly you are the most fairest of all, thief's beautiful, number one in this world.

"why thank you~ i rather fantasize that i have EVERY piece of precious, jewelry!~"

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most…

The cookie raises one of their frosted brow. In a judging manner

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

"Hm..i don't know what your talking about~ but, if that's shiny, worthy, powerful, decorative and precious then give it to me~" they snicker.

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

"Gah! How does that hand have 5 finger's while i have 1.."  the cookie complained a little

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

The cookie is just watching the mirror project stuff, feeling a bit surprised.

Ice that imprison even time,

°Cookie's wouldn't shut up about, gossiping about their precious jewelry stuff's.

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

°The city civilian cookie's gossiping rumor's were always true.

Don’t be afraid of the power of darkness,

The cookie's will always. Be dumb. Gossiping around. But it helps the Phantom Bleu thief get free information.

Come now, show your power.

Their body floats to the mirror "huh..~ so it listened to a magic mirror. But not me.. seems this mirror really is magical!" They snicker

Mine, theirs, and yours,

The cookies forced hand were placed infront of the mirror,

There’s only little time left for us.

The mirror is pulling them in. (Even though it has no arm's nor leg's)

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

The cookie then let out a little laugh, because of the force. Darkness consuming their sight
everything all black.
Everything all bland.
Everything• • •
Everything. . .

DANG I WOKE UP AT 3.

Four is me frfr /J Anyways those animation memes always makes me bop to the song

Four is me frfr /J
Anyways those animation memes always makes me bop to the song. 😍
Them catchy song's always make it into the animation section 😮👍👍 (i ain't complaining tho they're! 🔥‼️)

May change some words later(?)

Yippie my birthday is tomorrow‼️‼️