S2 Ch2 The ritual 👿

I regained concessions and I opened my eyes my vision was a bit blurry but as my eyes adjusted I realized I was in a different room I looked down at My arm and it was patched up I then touched my head where my wound was before and it was also patched up I looked around and It looked like I was in some sort of cave although it was different the cave was slightly hot inside and there were rocks everywhere and in the center there was a pool of magma above that there was another rock although it was different it had a face not just any face the face of the demon king himself I scowled at the rock just then I heard a voice "it's nice isn't it?" I turned to see who the voice belonged too I saw the girl from earlier I'm pretty sure her dad called her Claudia if I'm not mistaken "What?" I ask with a cold expression plastered on my face. "The rock isnt it beautiful? It's our master the demon king you know he was a great guy he cared about his subjects well if you did a task wrong he would kill you  but he was still nice I mean yeah he killed a couple of useless humans but who cares? Life's better without them..." She said while looking down smiling I glared at her "Watch your mouth..one of those humans was my dad and he was never a useless man! Never!". I say angrily making her smile even wider she started making something in the palm of her hand and I realized it was lighting she walked towards me and shocked me with it not enough to kill me but it hurt like hell I looked at her confused because I wasn't aware demons could use magic "Fascinating isn't it? When you have a daddy that can get you whatever you want you can also use magic if you desire.."  She said showing off her purple thunder once agian "surprised? Don't be demons can use magic they just have to do some things in order to get this power..brutal things...like things that a human could never do..you know the day after my master attacked your village he was speaking about someone whom he shared blood with so I'm guessing that's you I sense the aura from you it's irresistible it's a pity your gonna die soon but hey no hard feelings? It was nice chatting with you rayla.." She said the last words before leaving agian I don't remember when I blacked out agian but when I woke up I felt cold chains on my wrists I opened my eyes and turned my head to the side I was chained to the ground struggling to even move just then the same man before and his two kids appeared before me and he grabbed my face "I don't believe we've met before my name is vero...I am the demon kings brother..you know when I heard he died I wanted to hunt you down and kill you myself but that would've been too easy but this ritual will change everything thanks for understanding" he said in a sarcastic tone before letting go of my face and Turning his attention back too his two kids "Claudia, Clyde prepare the fruit.." soon after they both left and came back with a gross looking fruit I tried to move but I couldn't thanks to the chains and then after that Vero shoved the entire thing in my mouth covering my mouth so I couldn't spit it out forcing it down my throat it tasted awful and smelled rotten after eating it I felt dizzy like I was gonna black out agian but I then started to feel a pain surge through my entire body I screamed in agony as I watched the three chant something 6 times and then I felt myself rising the pain was so unimaginable it felt like my body was gonna rip into a million pieces I felt my eyes begin to roll back and I blacked out.        

                 <Narrators pov>

Dazai was walking through the forest at night with Ember sleeping on his shoulder he decided to bring back some nostalgia and go see where his father used to take him when he was just an infant and he did but when he got to the cave he heard screaming it sounded like Rayla immediately worried he tried to rush inside but a big bolder was blocking the way preventing him from entering he knew what he had to do "full fledged..demon power!" He said as he went into his demon form punching the bolder and breaking it he stormed inside and saw what was happening he knew what it was it was a sacrifice..a ritual..and it was all happening to the person he loved the most.."Rayla!!" He screamed but to no avail "shhh can't you see she's sleeping?" Vero said in a sarcastic tone "That's right daddy! Pretty soon she's gonna be sleeping forever!" Claudia said in a cheerfull tone making dazai's blood boil while Clyde was just silent "give her back.." He said in a dark tone. "Come and get her.." Vero said as the two stared eachother down ready to fight.

Helloooo! Guys my birthday is coming up! 🥳🥳🥳please wish me and happy birthday in the comments and I love you and I will see you in the next chapter 😘