Chapter 80: Brother, please be gentle.

Strange, why is it gone?

Rong Rong rummaged through the bedside table and drawers, and even his most often carried shoulder bag, both inside and outside of his room, and the corners of the house all over, but he did not find his brother's handkerchief.

Rong Rong went to the living room. He stared at Mint napping on the floor, "Say, is it true that you took your uncle's handkerchief away?"

Rong Rong did not take the handkerchief out of the country before he went abroad because he was afraid that the handkerchief, such a small object, would be lost. He stayed in Paris for a long time; he has not relieved himself for a long time, and at night he wanted to relieve himself before going to sleep, and he even drove Mint out and did not let it into the bedroom.

He had searched all over the bedroom, but he had not seen the handkerchief.

In the evening, Rong Rong and Rong Zheng cleaned the house. Mint was kept in the second bedroom, and after Rong Zheng left, it was released from the second bedroom. It hasn't seen Rong Rong for more than a month and has been locked up for half a day, so it is very sticky. When it sees Rong Rong coming out of the bedroom, it gets up from the ground at once, leaps onto Rong Rong's cross-legged knee, and arches its head over the back of his hand, "meow ow, meow ow," to pamper itself.

"Don't do that! You have to get your attitude right, you know? I'll ask you one last time, ah, your uncle's handkerchief, is it in your mouth?"

Those who didn't know thought they were asking a dog.

Mint probably also feels that this question is too insulting to a cat; only dogs like to hold things in their mouth; a noble cat has disdain to hold things. It also does not arch its head toward Rong Rong; it directly coiled up between his legs, paralyzed into a cake, stretching the hind paws and almost stomping Rong Rong's vitals.

Rong Rong must have that handkerchief to do his work now, and without that handkerchief, he will always feel uncomfortable. He was very angry because he couldn't find that handkerchief, and he almost had his baby break the bird's nest, which made him even more depressed.

...

Jet lag, coupled with a few days of not sleeping well, made Rong Rong a little angry.

This morning, Rong Rong got up and, when brushing his teeth, found that his lips were very painful. As long as the toothbrush handle accidentally touches a part of his lips, it will hurt a lot. Rong Rong put his face close to the mirror and found the corner of his mouth covered in a string of very small, transparent blisters.

Rong Rong's class today is marketing. When it comes to perfume marketing, who knows it better than Versa, the long-established perfume company?

The marketing teacher named Rong Rong, who has only been to Paris, visited Versa's headquarters, and personally participated in Versa's new product launch, stands up and shares with everyone his trip to Versa as well as his experience at the launch conference. For example, what is worth learning from this conference of Versa? What is the most successful marketing aspect? What profound impact will successful marketing have on the product?

After all, the sales of "Sleeping Beauty" could be said to be crazy.

Rong Rong got close to Laar and Bay and learned a lot about marketing planning from them. In addition, he participated in this press conference from beginning to end, so these issues were naturally not difficult for him.

Most of the students in the classroom had seen the video of Rong Rong participating in and attending the Versa winter launch event as a perfumer, but listening to Rong Rong's personal account was another matter. From Rong Rong's mouth, they knew more about the behind-the-scenes things and also what kind of efforts were needed to plan such a successful and large-scale event and how much preparation had to be made in the early stages.