Chapter 78: The Best Brother in the World

Rong Rong had similar feelings, such as the time his parents went to Yangping for a wedding banquet. The night they drove back, he was very unsettled and had nightmares that his parents had been in a car accident.

Is his brother's uneasiness based on a subtle sign that he's leaving the country this time? Otherwise, how could it be so coincidental that he just happened to show up when he was being followed by Evan.

Last night, if his brother hadn't shown up in time, he might have been caught up by Evan and gotten into trouble.

So what if we can't be lovers? He already has the best brother in the world.

Rong Rong joked, "Brother, you feel unsettled in your heart; is it because you're too busy working and not resting enough, resulting in arrhythmia?"

Rong Zheng did not get enough sleep during this period of time, but he didn't think it was because he didn't get enough rest that caused the arrhythmia.

Rong Zheng looked at him askance and instructed again, "Wear it properly; don't take it off. Do you hear me?"

Rong Rong shook his hand with the rosary and asked curiously, "What is the origin of this rosary?"

Rong Zheng inclined his head, coughed a few times, covered the pain in his abdomen because he coughed for too long, and replied, "There is no origin; it is just an ordinary rosary."

Seeing this, Rong Rong felt very distressed. There was rock sugar lily pear in the pot, so Rong Rong went to fill a bowl and said, "Brother, drink some more; although it won't stop the cough immediately, it's also good to moisten the throat."

Rong Zheng now saw the bowl of lilies and snow pear and felt his stomach was full; he really didn't want to drink any more. He shook his head, "I already drank a big bowl; let's drink the rest later."

Rong Rong held the bowl and just looked at his brother, making no sound.

Rong Zheng: "......"

Rong Zheng took the bowl at the end and drank it in a mouthful.

...

Seeing Casper did not go well.

Bay asked his lawyer friend, and the lawyer said that until the case is publicly heard, no one else will be allowed to visit except relatives and the attorney representing them.

In this case, neither Rong Rong nor Rong Zheng had any way to see Casper. Bay's lawyer friend suggested that Bay try to contact Casper's attorney and say they are lovers. If they are lovers, they can be escorted by the attorney. Visits are allowed.

Casper's family and friends don't know that he and Bay have broken up. When they heard that Bay wanted to see Casper, they felt sorry for him and gave him the contact information of Casper's attorney.

Bay and Casper had broken up, but he still wanted to see Casper, especially since Casper was arrested in that way. Even though Bay took the initiative to contact Casper's attorney and decided to see Casper, Rong Rong still felt very sorry for him. If it wasn't for him, Bay would have never had to meet that scumbag Casper for the rest of his life.

"That's right, if it were an occasional encounter on the street, I would indeed turn around and leave. But this is a police station. What's a bigger thrill than seeing your cheating boyfriend being arrested by the police?"

The lawyer finished the formalities and informed Bay that he could go in with him. Bay asked the lawyer to wait for him for a little while. He looked at both Rong Rong and Rong Zheng and asked, "What do you guys want to ask Casper? Tell me, I will definitely find a way to get it out of that guy's mouth for you guys."