𝐗𝐎

I love you like XO  

Khadeja Carter was born in New York and raised there

Khadeja Carter was born in New York and raised there. In the carter household, there was never a dull moment. Her siblings were always there for her, no matter what. Her parents were madly in love with each other.  Deja met a girl named Summer Torres at school when she was six years old. They were always together. If you saw Summer, Deja would be right there beside her. They were inseparable. Until they were separated. Deja's father was killed in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. She was nine years old. Deja and her siblings had lost their father, while her mother had lost her husband and best friend. After that, Athena didn't want to live in New York because it reminded her of him, and decided to move.

Deja thought they were just moving a few states away from New York until her mother told her and her siblings that they were moving all the way to Shorehaven, Australia. Deja was heartbroken since it meant she'd probably never see Summer again.  They left for Australia a week later. Deja didn't even get to bid summer farewell. Deja had made a few friends during her second year at Shorehaven. Her attention was entirely fixated on Poppy, one of the girls in their circle of friends. Deja had no idea why, but there was something special about her.

Deja was now fifteen years old, she had taken up surfing and playing guitar, and still had feelings for Poppy. Deja was pretty sure she liked Ari, so she backed off and shoved her feelings down. When summer appears out of nowhere at Shorehaven, leaving deja and her to reunite and catch up, complicating her and Poppy's dynamic.

Cast

Cast

Jadah Marie as

Khadeja "Deja" Carter