A wolf's den

Chapter 11- A wolf's den 

Damon's p.o.v 

My voice wouldn't work no matter how hard I tried. My mouth opened and closed numerous times in a attempt to find words. I stood there, frozen. Not one limb would move; almost as if I were glued in this position. Abby stepped into my view before retorting, with a hand on her hip," How will you do that? Threaten to cut his balls off? Well if you're cutting his off might as well cut mine off too."

My eyebrow cocked. Did she really just say that? Draken's expression was a mix of shock and humility. Lowering his eyebrows he let out a small laugh to himself. He bit his lip as he crossed his arms, shaking his head back and fourth. 

I was confused beyond belief. Did he find us stupid or something? Tilting my head and narrowing my eyes I said, a little repealed by his reaction," What are you laughing at?"

He lifted his head up with that same wicked grin. I stepped back, uneasy. The hardwood floor creaked, causing me to jump when Aira jumped up from her bed. She looked just as confused as I was; as everyone was. 

"You. I'm laughing at you." Draken piped up. 

I was a little offended," I'm not doing anything stupid. So why the fuck are you laughing at me?"

His laugh showed no humility. That laugh echoed through the silent room; making everyone cringe. It was pure evil. The laugh died down before he added in the most heartless voice I have ever heard," You've always had that problem. And I am here to give it to you again. But in order for that to happen... You will kill Aira with your bare hands right in front of me and dear Abby over there." He tilted his head and gestured to Abby behind me with his hand. 

"I will never kill Aira. Not for all the money in the world or to have my problem fixed. I love her more then my wolf-"

"Please," He interrupted, crossing his arms across his broad chest. His black trench coat definitely giving the illusion that he was a weak little twig that a puppy could snap. But that wasn't the case," you want your wolf back so much you killed for it."

I could feel Abby's confused and hateful stare burn holes in the back of my head but I ignored it. Draken held a confident air around him; which only made me more irritated. His presence irritated me alone. All I wanted to do is rip his limbs off one by one slowly and painfully. I pushed my urge to do so aside and replied in the same heartless tone with a touch of sarcasm," Like you haven't killed people? Please. You'll be the modern Hitler the way you're going," 

"I'm not one for french but, shut the fuck up and kill her." His British accent was strong and dripped from every word. 

I narrowed my eyes at him in complete resent towards the man," So am I just your little show? I can see the look in your eyes and I have a feeling you'll whip out the popcorn when my hands are around her neck. Well guess what? The show is cancelled." 

I walked over to her bed. But before I could get to her Draken had used his super speed or whatever it was to rush over to her. I froze in my tracks when I saw the syringe in his hand. He pressed it into her skin on her wrist. I tangled my hands in my hair, almost ready to cry. I wanted to break down and cry then kill him and make sure Aira was alright. And that's exactly what happened. I tangled my hands in my hair, with my eyes starting to water. Hot tears started to fall down my cheek. 

Draken has finally broke me.

No. He didn't break me. I'm just letting him win. The tears stopped flowing and I looked at the scene  before me, no emotion on my face. I took one large step and ended up beside the bed. Without thinking, I lunged for Draken. My intentions for me to strangle him until his lips were blue had disaggregated when the next thing I saw was him holding a hopefully unconscious and not dead Aira.