Chapter 1 - My only thought, him-

Dear diary,

I saw him yesterday.. We talked but, it was weird. I mean, i thought he'd never come back. I thought I was over him but for some reason he's always on my mind. Well, I'm probably over thinking this. I mean he may feel nothing for me.

But then, why did he come back?

I sighed heavily as I kept writing in my diary.

I used to smile just because of him. Now I'm just crying myself__ I placed my pen on the page that I was currently writing on, as I heard a buzzing sound, coming from my phone.

Now isn't the time for someone to....oh it's Mark....... I must do this!!! I thought.

I took a deep breathe as I answered the phone: " hello?"

"Soo. You don't talk to me anymore?" I totally forgot how deep his voice was. But I couldn't pay too much attention to him, if I dd my feelings towards him would become stronger.

I tried to respond as calmly and normal as I could.

That was a long time ago Mark, anyway I thought it would be weird if I called you out of nowhere.

- Nah. That's just creepy.

I laughed a little, he joined me then said: "I know Mya, I just wanted to talk to you about something important."

- You're talking to me right now. Go for it. * hopefully it's nothing bad * (I thought.)

- Mya..... * He took a deep breath and slowly said* "I need to tell you that in person. Maybe...I mean can you meet up with me tomorrow afternoon."

- Tomorrow? *I sighed* where exactly?

- By the rail road.

- Mark. I need to take the bus with Emma moor row afternoon, I can't.

- Don't worry about that Mya. I talked to Emma and she doesn't seem to have a problem with it. I mean, I can always give you a ride if you want?

- I don't know Mark.,,,.

- I'm happy you agreed with me! You're awesome Mya. I love you.

He hung up before I could say anything.

*Sigh*

What was Emma thinking? I tried calling her but as usual she didn't answer. Oh well I'll just do my homework or something.

WAIT!! Did I just say that? Wow, I actually wanted to do my homework.

* I took out my iPod out and started listening to music (Clocks by:Coldplay), letting all sorts of thoughts run through my mind: Mark.......Emma...Mark.....John.....Mark....My mother.....Mark....Mark......and more Mark.*

I can't stop thinking about him...I don't know what to do!!! Maybe i should go somewhere to clear my mind. The park maybe.....

*I left a note for my mom on the table. Letting her know that I was talking a walk; and made my way out.*

~*~

*I was trying to listen to my music but I was practically attacked (from behind) by some type of teenager.

I turned around and realized that teenager had a familiar face and a very familiar voice saying: "Christina! What did I tell you about attacking unknown people on the streets."

- But brother Mya isn't an unknown. *she whined while wrapping her arms around me, giving me a hug from behind.*

- She's your___ *Mark cut her off, by covering her mouth.* I smiled at the sight of it.

- So... Mya why are you outside doing nothing? He said still covering Christina's mouth.

*i looked at Christina as she struggled to speak. Apparently Mark realized I was "worried" about Christina because he immediately said: "She'll be fine don't worry Mya."

- * I laughed a little and almost struggled to tell him that I was going to the park nearby.

- Christina wanted to see you. He said with a smile on his face.

*Christina yelled out: THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!* She was about to say something; But Mark interrupted her and said: Christina? Please? *She smiled at him, and kept quiet*

Well... That was weird. (I thought)

* Mark checked his phone and walked towards me and giving me a hug. He then whispered in my ear: "I missed you so much" pulled back. Then waved goodbye along with Christina who was patiently waiting for him.

~*~

(Emma's P.O.V)

God I can't believe I agreed with Mark with the whole "meet up with Mya thing".

God what was I thinking??

After walking for a while. I finally got to the park. Me and Mya used to go there every afternoon.I sat on a bench, remembering the day we first met.

{Flashback}

-Hey I was going to seat there!!! I said with anger

- So?

- But that's my seat!!

- I don't see your name on it. *she looked at me emotionless*

* I started crying, I was going to let my mom and dad know what was going on but they were talking about "adult stuff". Suddenly she gave me a hug and handed me a napkin*

- T-hank you! I said surprised.

* she laughed and led me to the bench where we sat together.*

- Why are you crying little baby?

- Because I- I .. I don't have any friends! And I'm not a baby!! *she looked at me weirdly*

- What do you mean? You don't have any friends? You're hurting my feelings? *I looked at her confused* You shouldn't say things like that in front of your BEST FRIEND!

- You're my best friend?

- Well, now I am. * I can even remember the huge smile she had on her face when saying that*

We eventually became "real" best friends, I actually transferred to her school after I told my parents about her and how I really wanted to go to the same school as her.

- End of flashback-

*I smiled at the thought of it. But quickly snapped out of it. Wen I realized Mya was standing right in front of me*

- Mya!!!! * I hugged her softly*

- hi......

Something was wrong she usually yells out my name or does something weird. But she was calm and "dead" right now. (I thought)

She ended up telling me everything that was on her mind. I tried to console her. But unlike her I'm not very good at that. I walked her home and gave her a huge hug. She laughed then waved at me.

I got home said hi to my mom, dad, and sister. And finally fell asleep on my bed.

I just hope everything turns out okay tomorrow. *sigh*

_______________________________________________________

Note: thank you so much for reading. I hope you tell me what you think. Would I make Mark's point of view? I don't know. But please vote and comment, you can even follow if you'd like. (THAT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!)

Much loooovvve, SecretAccount1on1 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤