ᴄᴏᴅᴀ ♧ - 𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓î𝒄𝒊

I'm in love with you, Izumi Sena.

He's in love with me?

...

He's in love with me.

Holy shit.

I think my mind just shut off.

..Holy shit.

Grabbing his hand without much thought, I ran the rest of the way to my room while Leo was subject to running over various 'Caution : Wet' signs.

In a daze, I eventually ran out of breath, coincidentally landing right infront of my royal-blue doorway.

'Sena Izumi, Crown Prince.'

Ew.

Fumbling with the keys I had to.. pretty much every room in the palace, I heard a sigh follow from behind as the redhead flashed out a single silver key out infront of me and the door resounded with one sharp click. Woah.

"You have a key to my room?"

"Not supposed to."

He grinned, to which my cheeks held a warm reaction. Damn you, you illegal pretty knight.

He deeply bowed, gesturing for me to enter the dimly lit chamber of the so-called prince.

The only time I feel I'm a prince, is when I'm with you.

Ignoring his pathetic attempts of formality, I grabbed him by the shoulder and slammed the door in one swift move.

Eyeing the cushioned floor of my prolonged restoration room, I took him by surprise and kicked him down, just after double-checking his position, of course.

"You're mine now."

I expected shock, surprise.. any kind of reaction? to come from the fiery male, but he just crossed his arms behind his head and heaved a heavy breath, his eyes shut as the remnants of a light smile lingered around his lightly swollen lips.

"You know~ It's veery comfortable down here!

You should like, totally join me."

He opened one single eye at the last sentence, an intimidating smirk glimmering in the afterglow.

While I stood there staring like an idiot at his circle of expressions, what I hadn't took note of was his legs looking a little too comfortable being right near mine.

Oh.

Fuck.

As soon as he noticed my dread, he gently pushed his leg forward, causing me to topple over perfectly on top of him.

Of course, he just had to show off the fact that he could catch me from any position, any time, any where. Even if the goddamn asshole caused it himself.

Fuck these extra reflex knights.

More like, fuck you Leo.

Though he retained a confident expression, he definitely couldn't cover up his heartbeat. It was faster than mine.

He, dressed in the minimalistic suit of a waiter, lay right beneath me, as we laid chest-to-chest, his hands holding a gentle grasp around my waist as mine held a shaky grip on my pink mattress.

I leaned in for a kiss, when the male turned his lips away from mine and opened his big mouth. ..Stupid!

"I love you so much,"

He remarked, as if he hadn't just turned me away, running one hand through my hair as he tried to conceal his evil smirk behind an innocent smile.

"Bastard."

"Hm?

You love me though..~"

His expression darkened, eyes holding an atmosphere heavier than the glare of an aristocrat, as he continued:

"Right,

Izumi Sena?"

"..!"

A resounding chill possessed my body, leaving as soon as it came.

I inhaled loudly, before replying:

"More than anything."

I felt a wet hand envelop my face, feeling him place a kiss on my forehead before being completely wrapped into a desperate hug.

"I'm so in fucking love with you."

He exclaimed through a gasp, as I felt his tears stain my shoulder as I hugged him back the tightest I could possibly hold him.

"I'll never let go."

"You better not.."

He let out an airy laugh, sniffles being shunned into the soft abyss called my evening coat.

We stayed in that second for as long as we possibly could, never wanting to let go of the other, knowing that- if we had, we just might never get this moment ever again.

I held him as tightly as I could, wanting to protect him from the world, from my father, from everyone— god, if it meant I could see that smile forever? Anything.

And everything.

His grip went slightly limp, and I gently picked him up from the floor.

He fell asleep..

I laughed at the smaller boy, carrying him over to my bed and laying him down.

Covering him up with the overly soft blanket, I sat down at the side, he always looked so fucking flawless.

I'm gorgeous, my ass.

Have you seen yourself, Leo?

I smiled at the sight infront of me, him looking so— relieved? peaceful? pretty?

I gently started playing with his hair, humming the song that was playing in the ballroom hall as I let his hair out of the usual ponytail and started delicately braiding it.

His face turned to one slightly disturbed, though, so I quickly let my hands out of his hair, literally, and was about to get up and go to the dumb ball before my Dad just might kill me, when—

"stay."

"Eh?! You're awake..?"

He said nothing further, however, and Izumi decided on the conclusion that Leo was much more important than his father.

Smiling, he resumed his previous sitting position beside him, when- he got pulled straight beside him.

"Why you—"

Before he could complain, however, Leo wrapped him into a tight embrace, and Izumi completely forgot what he was about to say.

There was no denying it— the smile on his face said everything.

He wanted this as bad as the sleeping ginger did.

And both of them knew it.