LXIV- The Most Satisfying Punch Ever

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Yes, that makes sense. That's why you tried to hide your true identity.

Luffy: Discrimination...

Pappag: That's how it is on the island! Understand that or you'll look like a fool! Th-That's why I should have stopped Camie, even if I had to be angry with her! <sobs> Camieee!!!

Hachi: Sorry, Straw Hat. I wanted to help you, but I ended up causing trouble.

Luffy: What are you guys talking about? You haven't done anything wrong! You three are our friends now!! I don't care what it takes! We're going to save her! Stop crying!!!

(Y/N): That's right.

He looked up and saw a group of Flying Fish Riders diving towards them.

(Y/N): Looks like Sanji called them.

Luffy: Good, let's get on!

...

All of the Straw Hats were no searching for Camie with the Flying Fish Riders, and checking all of the kidnapping gangs around the archipelago.

Eventually, one of the riders found the kidnappers. He told everyone through a transponder snail.

Rider: <voice> Can you hear me? The kidnappers are the Hound Pets! They're in Grove 1!!

The rider who was carrying (Y/N) dropped him off at Grove 1, right next to the auction house.

The (H/C) haired male thanked the rider before hurrying over to the auction house.

Sanji, Chopper, Nami, Hachi, and Pappag were standing at the front door where a worker was talking to them.

Sanji: What do you mean, you won't give her back?! You have no right to sell Camie!'

Worker: The one who has no right is you. Keep this up, and we'll use legal means! We'll sue you for obstructing business!

Sanji: <furious> No one's obstructing business! You call this a business? It's slavery!

Worker: Hmph! A lawless pirate has no right to preach morals!

Nami: Selling people is taboo the world over. How much do you pay the government to do this?

Worker: That's not very nice to say, but yeah, even when the government or the military talks to us, they don't seem to hear the words "human trafficking" and they don't know that this trade exists either.

Sanji: That's absurd. You're as corrupt as they come.

(Y/N) was getting pissed now. As he stepped forward, Franky appeared next to him.

Franky: What a pain! If we're sure the mermaid's inside, then I'll just do this!

He aimed his left arm gun at the doorway.

(Y/N): I was just thinking the same thing.

Nami: Franky! (Y/N)!

Hachi: No! Celestial Dragons are inside! If this shop has taken ownership of Camie, then she's wearing a collar!

Chopper: Huh?! The kind that explodes?! Then we have to be careful how we rescue her!!

Worker: <chuckling> Hee hee hee! Now then, will you please leave?

Nami: If we can't fight, then I'll get her back by the shop's rules!!

(Y/N): We're going to buy her back?