A heavy silence descended upon the hall, fraught with an unmistakable sense of animosity. It seemed as though Regulus had broken his own record for verbosity.

Sirius, ever one to seize the opportunity for a retort, quipped, "Well, Harry isn't a Muggle-born, so I don't see any reason for concern."

"Well, at that time he was as good as a muggle born." Barty retorted at Sirius' dumb take.

"Mr. Black here is right. I wonder why Hagrid was chosen." Mr.Bagnold spoke pointing towards Regulus.

"Sorry about that," he said, bending down to pick up the fallen door and effortlessly reattaching it to its frame.

Vernon, his gun trained on the intruder, demanded, "Who's there? You're breaking and entering!"

As Petunia gasped in fear, the giant grabbed the gun and bent it upward, rendering it useless.

"Quiet down, Dursley, you great prune," the giant admonished. He pulled the trigger, and the gun discharged, blasting a hole in the ceiling and causing the Dursleys to scream in terror.

Observing Dudley, the giant remarked, "Mind, I haven't seen you since you were a baby, Harry. But you're a bit more filled out than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle."

Few snickered.
"Wrong kid, Hagrid."

Dudley stammered, "I-I-I'm not Harry."

Harry, emerging from the shadows, revealed himself, saying, "I-I am.

Many cooed at him, their voices filled with amusement and affection.

"Oh, Harry, look at you," Hermione teased with a playful glint in her eyes, "you were positively adorable back then."

Harry's cheeks reddened, and he shot Hermione an embarrassed look. "Sod off," he retorted, not quite able to hide his own smile.

The giant grinned and handed Harry a cake he'd brought. "Got somethin' for yeh. 'Fraid I might have sat on it at some point, but I imagine it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh."

Harry accepted the cake with gratitude, and as he opened it, he found the words "Happee Birthdae Harry" written in green frosting.

"Thank you so much, Hagrid," the Potter family chorused in gratitude, their smiles warm and appreciative.
Hagrid, ever the humble giant, blushed furiously and waved their thanks away.

"Thank you!" Harry exclaimed.
"It's not every day that a young man turns eleven, now is it?" the giant chuckled. "Aye?"

Many smiled at the giant softly.

He settled onto the sofa, producing an umbrella from which he conjured a fire. Two sparks flew from the umbrella, igniting the flames. The Dursley family gasped in amazement.
"Excuse me, who are you?" Harry inquired.
The giant introduced himself, "Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. Of course, you'll know all about Hogwarts."
"Sorry, no," Harry replied.
"No? Blimey, Harry, didn't you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?"
"Learnt what?" Harry asked.
"You're a wizard, Harry," Hagrid declared.
Harry looked bewildered. "I'm a what?"
"A wizard. And a thumping good one, I'd wager, once you're trained up a bit," Hagrid assured him.
"No, you've made a mistake," Harry protested. "I mean, I can't be... a-a wizard. I mean, I'm just... Harry. Just Harry."
Hagrid insisted, "Well, Just Harry, did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?"
Dudley whimpered as Harry contemplated Hagrid's words.
Hagrid handed the letter to Harry.