Chapter 74

Gu Siyi was confused. Why did the subject suddenly become the two of them?

She whispered shyly: "Stop making trouble..."

Xia Zhijuan also didn't like to be too exaggerated in public, so he said calmly: "Okay, I'm sorry, classmate Gu Siyi."

When Xueshen spoke, everyone stopped.

When everyone at several tables gradually arrived, the dinner began.

The classmates toasted each other, and when others clinked their glasses with Gu Siyi, they would smile and say, "I wish you and the god of learning a happy marriage."

Gu Siyi's face turned red, she pursed her lips and smiled.

After three drinks, the enthusiasm was high. The physics teacher remembered something and pulled Xia Zhijuan aside to discuss. As he was talking, he thought it was too noisy in the private room, so he pulled him out again.

With Xia Zhijuan away, more male classmates suddenly came to toast Gu Siyi.

Under the influence of alcohol, someone became bolder and hot-headed. He rushed to Gu Siyi with a glass of wine and said, "Gu Siyi, there is something I have been holding back for three years... I, I like you!"

The people at the table suddenly shouted.

"Okay, okay, you have the courage!"

"Are you taking advantage of the absence of the God of Learning to come here to flirt with girls?"

"It's bright tonight, haha!"

The boy looked at Gu Siyi intently, blushed and said, "I, I don't mean anything else, I'm just afraid that if I don't tell you tonight, I won't have a chance in the future." After saying that, he raised his head and drank the whole glass of wine.

Gu Siyi smiled lightly and said, "Thank you." She also drank the wine in the glass.

"I... thank you! Thank you!" The boy was so excited that he was almost incoherent. After drinking, he turned back to another table and calmed down.

Zhang Liang opened his mouth, and the boys who had a crush on Gu Siyi couldn't help but want to come over and confess their feelings. This beautiful and bright girl was once the white moonlight in the hearts of many boys. However, she already has a perfect knight by her side. These boys feel inferior and can only like her silently.

This is the last chance. I don't know if I can see him again in the future. It's a pity that I can express my love to him.

"Gu Siyi, I like you!"

Gu Siyi had already drank several glasses of wine in succession, and when another one came, she was a little overwhelmed...

But facing her classmates' unrequited love, she would feel guilty if she didn't even drink a glass of farewell wine.

Just when he was about to raise his head to do it, the wine glass was taken away, slender fingers appeared in his sight, and looking up, he saw his exquisite and impeccable chin.

Xia Zhijun raised his head and drank the glass of wine. He gestured to pour the glass. The male classmate smiled shyly and turned to leave.

After Xia Zhijun sat back, the boys who had originally planned to line up to come to Gu Siyi for a drink all stopped. The real master was sitting there, no matter what he did, it was weird, so he thought about it and let it go. I didn't have the guts to look into the cold, deep eyes of the school god.

Xia Zhijun put his arm around Gu Siyi's waist and whispered in her ear: "If you don't watch for a while, will you be surrounded by tigers and wolves?"

"..." Gu Siyi was a little dizzy after drinking, her mind didn't move as fast as before, and she didn't know how to reply when he teased her.