ᴍɪ ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ |ѕσσlíα

' I want to work at my picture ' he said, and she went too, and stood by him watching while he painted.

'The trees are not quite straight,' she said, 'and oh, soobin the sky is not blue enough.'

'It will all come right soon,' he answered.' Will it be of any good?'

'Oh yes,' she said, wondering that he should even ask.'It will make people happy to look at it. They will as if they were in the field.'

'If I do it badly, will it make them unhappy?'

'If you do your work with dedication and honesty people will know how hard you have tried,' she answered, 'and for this reason they will like your work. Look up,' she said suddenly,
'Look up at the sunlight upon the hills,' they stood together looking at all he was trying to paint, at the trees and the field, at the deep shadows and the hills beyond, and the light that rested upon them. The sunlight was glimmering, the leaves were rustling, they could hear a stream rippling somewhere.

' It is a beautiful world ' the girl said, 'It is a great honour to make things for it.'

' It is a beautiful world ' the boy echoed sadly, ' It is a sin to do anything which might represent the world badly or imperfectly.'

'But will you away do things well? ' asked lia.

' I get so tired ' he said, ' and long to leave off so much, what do you do when you want to do your best? he asked suddenly.

' I think if I want to di my best then I'll do it for people I love '
She answered, ' It makes you very strong if you think of them ; you can bear pain, and walk far and do all kind of things and you don't get tired so soon.'

He thought for a moment ' Then I shall paint my picture for you ' he said ; ' I shall think of you all the time I am doing this picture '

Once more they looked at the hills that seemed to rise up out of the deep shadow into the light, and then together they went back.

Soobin and lia has been dating almost a year now, they are doing great as a cute couple, as you see lia is encouraging Soobin purse his dream to be an artist, well she is working at a café.

..

' She is soo beautiful , what's her name ? ' little girl asked being amazed by the girl in the portrait.

' Her name is lia, you are right cutie she is very beautiful '

' Is she your girlfriend? Where's she now?'

' She was my girlfriend, but one day she wandered into another world, and journeyed on so far that she lost the clue to earth and could not be back anymore '

' Aww it's sad, you guys will look cute together '

He smiled bitterly and ruffled the kid's hair and said her to go back her mom.

It's been 4 years already lia

Lia died in a car accident, the tragedy completely break Soobin.
He painted many pictures before he could gather the courage to see the same field that he saw with his lia once again. But after many years as he sat and worked, a strange power came to him.

The strong feeling was like an answer to the longing in his heart since his little sister died. This emotion seemed to answer a desire in his heart - to put into the world something which should make meanest, humblest citizen, a little happier or better.

At last, when he knew that his eye was true and his touch sure, he took up the picture he had promised to paint for his dear lia and worked at it until he was finished.

' This is better than all he has done before ' the audience said.

' It is surely beautiful, for it makes one happy to look at it.'

' And yet my heart ached as I did it ' the artist said, as he went to back to the field. ' I thought of her all the time I worked. It was the sorrow that gave me power.'

It seemed as if a soft voice of his lia that spoke to his heart answered back. ' Not sorrow but love, and perfect love has all the good qualities in its gift, and from it comes all other things, all things except for happiness.'

' How does any one find happiness? ' interrupted the boy.

'Finding happiness is a strange case,' the answer seemed to be ;
' If you want to find it for one's own self, the one must seek it for others.'

' But happiness is so difficult to seize or to find.'

' Perfect love helps one to live without happiness ' his own heart answered to himself ;
' And above all things it helps one to work and to wait.'

' But if it gives one happiness too?' he asked eagerly.

' Ah then it is called Heaven.'

..

' Hello who's this? ' Soobin asked as he answered the call.

' Hi sir! You asked for tourist guide in our agency '

' Yes yes I do remember that '

' Choi Yeonjun is in your service, we can start our journey today onwards . '

Soobin's life journey continues.....

' The story ended and how's it everyone ? ' Yeji asked everyone after explaining about her new fictional story.

' All good babe! Except at the last why you made gay there huh!? '

' Yes, it was already sad that my lia died there but now you made me gay there too? '

' Chill guys, take it easy it's just a story after all not related our own personal life, I just want to make a story with people I think good look together ' Yeji said relaxing Yeonjun and Soobin

' Besides you guys good look together right yejii yaa? ' Lia said while Yeji nodded agreeing at what lia said.

' What type of girlfriends are you both? ' Yeonjun and Soobin asked in disbelief.

THE END.

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed till the end.

This story is inspired by Lucy Clifford ( British Novelist )
until soobin gets call from yeonjun after that it's all my idea
So basically it's a sad ending, gay type ending one, happy chaotic ending one.

It's my first story or one shot in this account,
Ignore all grammatical mistakes
Thank You!

Take care <333

16 - 09 - 2023

' MI AMOUR ' SOOLIA AU

Story started and ended.