jayah panic attack

Jayah pov: me and justice are getting ready to go to the fair with our bestie everyone is coming so we going to get Trin and donate. We got to Trin house first since b/c she live close. She got in the back of the car with me (the drive is a hour long). She came behind me and I lay on her we took pictures. We finally got donate in the car while he was getting in Kimora got in too I ask why she got in. Justice said she ain't got no ride. I felt a little sorry but still didn't care. We had stop at my favorite gas station to get snacks as we getting out trin grab my hand OmG. We walk in and got our favorite snack as we in the dude kept following us.(it a big gas station) we got scared so we went in the bathroom I still had my phone and so did she. The dude came in the bathroom to I got scared I text justice to tell donate that we were being chased we in the bathroom I texted. I still got so scared I had a panic attack Trin try to help me but it didn't work until she kiss me that right kiss me!!! So I kiss her back justice said gurl u got a teaser she texted. I forgot about that so I got out the stall the man came and try to grab me so I tased him. Then Trin came out the stall to. We stared at each other till I kiss her her lips her lips are so soft she told me how she felt and I did to we finally got out the store and in the car we both fell asleep.