eiko sped through the 30 rounds with ease.

she finished way faster than the others, kanao soon coming 5 minutes after her.

"yall are done?!" mineta panted out, only having completed 5 rounds.

sanemi matched his profile to what eiko sent him:

mineta minoru :
a pervert, kinda weak. feel free to go harder on him. had to throw a kunai at him to stop him from peeking at the girls.

sanemi smirked. "oi, you purple headed turd! run quicker! finish in the next 10 minutes or i'll add more rounds."

the students soon finished the rounds, panting and dying as they sprawled across the floor.

"...we shouldn't have put him in charge of warm ups." giyuu shook his head, mumbling it out loud.

"warm up?!" the students near him yelled.

"i suggest you stretch right now. don't want you to get serious muscle aches tomorrow." shinobu said, passing out each wristband. "wear these."

the students snapped the wristbands on, too tired to think.

the wristbands snapped shut, effectively locking so the students couldn't remove them.

"yah, what's this!?" bakugo yelled. he felt his quirk subdued.

"pick up a pair of boots and wear them." giyuu ignored him, giving out the next set of instructions.

the students went to grab a pair of boots, which had been designed to be adjustable to fit anyone, and weigh 10% of each person's weight.

"right, let's start the next part. go up the mountain and grab a flag. be down in 10 minutes." giyuu said.

"make sure to control your movement!" shinobu said. "watch out for the traps! some are sound triggered that can pick up even the slightest bit of sound, and the others...well have fun discovering those traps!"

giyuu blew the whistle as the 42 students immediately climbed the 5km tall mountain.

-

eiko weaved through the trees, footsteps light, dodging the occasional blunt wood knife or stick flying at her. the traps weren't dangerous, they were just annoying to deal with. being hit would result in a scratch or bruise. she reached the top, grabbed a flag and tucked it under her shirt before heading back down. she was halfway down the mountain when she saw a rolling boulder come straight at an unaware mina. she dashed forward and held onto the boulder, preventing it from hitting mina.

everyone moved out of the way and after making sure that noone was in its way, she let the boulder roll.

the students continued to climb up and eiko continued her descend.

"tokito where are you going?" kaminari asked.

"down." she replied, waving a flag, avoiding the stick that was flying at her.

she soon reached the bottom, looking around at the lack of proheros.

"ah, the proheros wanted to try too so they went in."

-

"come on, we're almost there!" midoriya cried, panting.

the students had been climbing up the hill for the past 1 hour.

bakugo was infront of them, cursing at the wristband. they all realised it subdued their quirk long ago.

"curse these shoes!" kaminari cried as he threaded softly, careful to not make any noise at all to not set of the sound activated traps. he had learnt so earlier, when step with a soft thud and a small rock came flying at him.

the students huffed as they lifted one leg after another, knowing that the sound of their legs being dragged would set off a trap.

"this is good for us!" iida yelled, hands chopping. "we are learning how to be stealthy!-" a stick came flying at him due to his yelling. it promptly hit him on his head. "-and train our stamina, reaction time, yes i should shut up now." he muttered the last part as another rock came flying at him, which he managed to dodge.

"how are we even supposed to get up and down in 10 minutes?" mina complained.