secrets

hi everyone!! thank you for 1.2k views and 78 votes! i really appreciate it alot :)

anyways, let's move on to the question of the chapter:

rice or noodle?

i love rice, i can't live without it :>

enjoy thid chapter and have a nice day/night!!

12 : summer camp - training, demon slayer style

kanao walked up the bus, sitting on her own. she had friends in the class, but she prefered being alone.

being alone = less talking =less social battery used up

the bus ride was a calm one, the students talking among their friend groups while vlad king and the bus driver chatted.

she watched as the landscape tranformed, and 2½ hours later the bus came to a stop, arriving outside the lodge.

the students unloaded their things and soon they were brought to an opening, where class 1A already was and they started to train their quirks, doing so for the whole day with the wild wild pussycats.

eiko and kanao didn't have quirks, not that anyone knew yet, so they just trained their physical strength and sword skills.

-

"eiko told just sent us information on the students. told us who was the strongest and all that." shinobu said, reading a file eiko had sent them about class 1A. giyuu was reading about class 1B which kanao had sent.

it was the third day since 1A arrived and second since 1B arrived.

the 3 hashiras reached the lodge at 4.30 in the mroning, and they requested pixiebob to make them a hill, as they unloaded the van and carried some items up the hill and returning in 15 minutes.

they soon met class 1A who were already at the meeting place, class 1B arriving 5 minutes later.

it was now 5.30am and the sun had just started peaking out of the clouds. the hashiras' summer camp training started for the yuuei hero students has started.

"alright problem children, listen up. we have special underground heros with us today. they're going to train you. listen to them alright."

"tokito! their hero costumes look just like yours!" ochako pointed out.

"well my hero costume is inspired by them...?"

"hi everyone!" shinobu's voice cut through the air. after a quick round of introductions from the 3 hashiras, they immediately started the warm ups.

"alright, weaklings! let's start. no use of quirks, you'll be punished if you do so. drop down and give me a hundred now!" sanemi yelled. he signalled to shinobu to get the wristbands and she left to get them.

some students started to protest, while others immediately started the push ups.

sanemi glared at the few who dared to argue with him and they immediately shut their mouths and started.

of course, eiko finished first, followed by kanao and the rest of the students soon caught up.

"30 rounds around this place! go now!"

the place was rather big, one round being about 250 meters.

"don't cut corners!" sanemi yelled at mineta and another guy from 1B.

shinobu returned with 42 wristbands.