A: I promise I won't make you cry,(he gave a pause) and the bedroom is exceptional.. (he said in little teasy tone for which magnus pressed his lips tight not to laugh out loud) 

Medalina looked at both of them like she saw a ghost… 

"Jezz!!! "Maryse whispered  rubbing her forehead when everyone started to laugh at alec's words 

M:you are my man and you are my king " never bend your head, always hold it high"....  I promise I won't push you into the situation to kneel for anyone …(he said , which made Alec goes weak but he busted  a bit when he heard the next word) I am exceptional (magnus added with a smirk) 

"That's my boy," Asmo cheried up … 

A : i promise I always want you to be the last person to talk before I go to sleep at night and first person I want to talk in the morning (he said with a smile without any sarcasm, magnus felt that chills all over her nerves ) 

M: I promise I will always keep you focused and succeed, I will never  be your downfall ever in your life..(he said with a smile it's obvious those funny talks were gone the hidden love started blooming out) 

A: I promise I will always put your wishes and happiness before mine.. (

M: You are my happiness and I promise nothing's gonna change that forever… ( everyone went silent because it was funny before but they could feel the love floating in the air) 

A : I promise I won't keep things from you, hereafter… and I will never let you regret your life decisions .. (magnus and their whole family knows what alec talking about ) 

M : you are worth everything in the world Alexander, I promise to remind you that at least once in a day.. 

A: I promise to stand beside you in sickness or health, in the time of prosper and decline.. In peace and in turmoil as long as we both shall live… 

M:I promise to take care of you when we are old, senile and smelly.. I take you for life and  that means you are stuck with me .. Because I am your lobster.. (he smiled at alec) 

A: Yes, you are my lobster… (alec replied with smiley and glassy yet soulful eyes) 

"You can exchange your rings now!!" medalina said with a smiling face.. That old lady literally saw everything that has happened in their life so far and how many hindrance they have been through .. She is more happy than anyone else..… 

Jace and raphael offered alec and Magnus their  respective rings … 

Both are merged LB rings with wolf and vampire symbolic representation.. A drop of blood mixed on the white moon shaped gemstone of the ring, secured with claws like thing.. there written LB in the middle.. 

Alec opened his hands for his magnus and fluttered his fingers  … Magnus smiled  and slid his fingers on Alec's palm.. Alec held his fingers tight and dragged him a little closer playfully.. 

"Patience, I am not gonna run away" Magnus said with a giggle.. 

Alec :This is a lot of pressure. I better not blow this.. (he  chuckled sarcastically and slid the ring on Magnus' finger and received a playful kick from Magnus in return …) 

A: This ring is a symbol of how you have got me wrapped around your finger… (Alec whispered on hearing that Magnus dragged Alec's hand in one pull…) 

Alec : Well I am not running away either (he said and grabbed Magnus by his elbow.. Magnus slid the ring gently and he caressed it when it fit perfectly on Alec's ring finger.. Alec smiled on Magnus's soft touch. He intertwined it tightly.. And pulled magnus closer with it…