ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"Puriyala?"

"Puriyala ya.. Puriyatha maari nadikringala nu enak therila" she finaly looked up at me leaning her shoulder to the wall.

I didn't say anything but waited for her to continue because I cant figure out what she is telling exactly.

"I don't want to be here.. To be precise, I don't want to see you.. I don't want to talk to you.. And and cry all over thinking you can't be mine" her voice broke but she didn't breakdown.

"Reba..."

"Please Ajay..." She managed to look into my eyes "Don't call my name, Don't talk to me, don't give me unnecessary hopes. It hurts. Ungala venum nu aasa patta alavuk appa amma venum nu kooda naa aasa pattath illa Ajay...

It was my fault I know.. Ungala seriya theriyama.. Neenga married ah illaya nu kooda theriyama.. Aasa valathikitath was my mistake.. But at the same time, It wasn't my mistake.. Athuku nu neenga thappu nu sollala.. Inga nobody is at fault..

Ajay you know what? Ungala naa ivlo virumbunen apdinu.. Neenga epo unga wife ah introduce panningalo.. Antha nodila thaa naa purinjikiten.. Athu varaikum I never knew it would break my heart if I ever knew you cant be mine.

Marubadiyum marubadiyum ungala paakrapo ellam.. The only thing that would come into my mind would be the fact that you cant be mine and it hurts. Athunala thaa naa poren.. Oru different environment can change me hopefully.

I dont know how I am gonna survive the next one month.. Ipo kooda my hands are trembling" she lifted her hands which were actually trembling "Thats how anxious I am now, talking to you

Bayama irukku Ajay.. Inum konjo neram unga kitta pesna kooda ungala katti pudich aluthurveno nu bayama irukku.. I dont want that to happen.. I dont wanna breakdown.. I dont want you to think I am soo weak to have fallen for you, so easily. 9 maasam thaa Ajay... 9  maasama thaan enak ungala theriyum.. Ana it didn't take 9 months for me to fall for you.

I don't wanna get hurt anymore Ajay.. I wish, I hope this would be our last conversation. Next week la irunth work from home panna mudiyuma nu request panna poren.." She wiped a tear that left her eye.

"Sorry ithellam unga kitta solluven nu naa expect pannave illa.. Sollanum nu plan pannavum illa.. It just happened.. I want you to be happy Ajay" she smiled "En mumma uyiroda irunthapo onnu solluvanga.. If you wish the person whom you love to be happy even if they are not with you, god will make both of you happy.. I want both of us to be happy

Athuku naa ungala vitu dhoorama irukanum.. Athaan poren.. Rohan oda treatments kum athu thaan better... Sreedevi is a beautiful name" she smiled "She is beautiful just like her name.. She has got a gorgeous smile.. She is lucky.. Hope her gorgeous smile lasts forever" she chuckled sadly "As long as she is with you, it will" she smiled painfully and turned to leave.

"I am sorry" I said.

"For what?"

"For giving you hopes.. I should have let you know"

"You didn't give me hopes Ajay.. It was me. Naa thaa hopes vachukuten..Aana onne onnu kekanum.. This is not to hurt you.. Ana therinjikanum.."

"Enna?"

"Ungaluk mattum kalyanam aagama... Neemga mattum oru ponna ipdi paithyama love pannama irunthirntha.. Enna oru vaati aachum pathurpingala? Pesanum, pazhaganum nu thonirkuma?"

I didn't know what to say. It wasn't because of Devi that I never loved Reba. It was because I wasn't interested in love anymore. By the past one month, Devi changed my world, and now I am head over heels in love with her. But now I think it was because of the destiny. Devi is my destiny. Or else why would I fall for Devi instead of falling for Reba?