🧀💎~Thy Phantom Bleu Thief~💎🧀

Start from the beginning

Their partner then lured a lost cookie child to them, by meowing thinking that the cat was cute, the child then got lured and Infront of the place which has guard's surrounded. Crumbles ||| then dashed away quickly leaving the lost cookie child infront of the place shocked, the child started to wail and cry "WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" causing almost every guard to go Infront to try and comfort the child (stupid i know right?? Should've sent one guard to comfort the cookie 🤷‍♀️)

Roguefort cookie then put up their smug smile.

Both Roguefort cookie and Lord Crumbles ||| then sneakily dashed inside without causing any attention, and everything went back to normal so no cookie wouldn't even suspect a thing.

The cookie then sneakily speed walked snickering a little bit "your distractions always work's~" they praised a little then patted their pet partner, as their cat then purred quietly, they then went on top of the cookie's head when they stopped patting their partner.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

There it was. The super useful magic mirror.

Roguefort cookie then quietly laughed before speaking

Roguefort cookie then quietly laughed before speaking. "Hmm~~ certainly made the magic mirror look dramatic!~ and Extra~~" they whisper yelled their sentence's, getting a grip on the magical mirror their partner meowed

"yes~ yes, I'm alright Crumbles |||~ besides,~ When we're done taking this magical mirror back to our place, I'll treat the both of us, so much food!~" the cookie hummed mischievously while their partner meowed excitedly.

After getting the mirror to surprisingly fit in their usual pocket where they always put their steal'ed stuff there, they then skidaddled away quickly & *'quietly'*

A certain cookie with a light-ish brownish orange pristine coat was watching quietly observing the Phantom Bleu. "Hm.... Not so fast.." The cookie then quickly ran after the thief, with glowing almond cuffs in his hand.

Both the Phantom Bleu and their Partner made it on the rooftop, Roguefort then snickered noticing a presence of a familiar cookie.

They turned around and saw Almond cookie with a little cookie.

They continue to laugh, then spoke. "My?, my~ if it isn't the veteran detective, and the little newbie detective?~" they then pulled out their gold yellowish staff with a diamond on top of it.

"Surrender now Phantom Bleu!!" Almond cookie tries to throw his glowing almond cuffs on Roguefort's hands but they dodge it "hm~~ how about~ No." Walnut cookie steps up and defends her dad "don't be so arrogant! And just do what my dad says!" Walnut cookie crossed her arms, not wanting Phantom Bleu to overwork her dad more, Glaring angrily at Roguefort.