Sri took ektara in her hands and closed her eyes and started to sing ..

kannanukku enna vendum..

At the same time Ashok and Paatti entered into the Pooja... 

kannukku enna vendum...

Patti settled beside Sri but she is unaware of everything and singing,

dhinamum udhikkum pon malaro..

Ashok looking at Sri without blinking... He is mesmerized seeing her in saree... She looked so beautiful... his eyes landed on her natural pink lips which is free from any cosmetic... He wants to taste it and suck it until it turns red ..

idhazhgal udhirkkum sol malaro..

At first he wanted a piece of Sri to satisfying his inner beast but day by day... She is occupying his whole mind he couldn't spend a single minute without her thoughts...
.
unnai enni aengi thavikkum

ullam ennum malaro

sollu kanna sollu kanna

She opened her eyes and looked at Patti with smile.. meenu Started to sing making Dina dropped his mouth hearing her honey voice....

nadhi vazhi oar odam povathu pole

vidhi vazhi en ullam un pugazh paadum

thoorigaigal theettaatha oaviyam neeye

Next prita Started to sing making rajiv shocked... He didn't expect her to sing...

paaril unnai paadaadha kaalangal veene

unnai poattra mannin meedhu..

Sri's eyes landed on Ashok who is looking at her... She blushed his intense gaze and looked down,

unnai poattra mannin meedhu

ullam undu koadi koadi..

She looked at Ashok and sang...

undhan ullam ennventru sollu kanna
kananukku enna vendum...

Reru took Veena and started to play making Agni dropped his mouth open in shock...

allum pagal thoarum undhan shree krishna naamam

ullamadhil urugamaal poanaal enna aagum..

All of sudden they heard a male voice singing the same pharse again.   When they turned around to see who's that and got shocked... It's Ashok..

Paatti's eyes teared him singing after all this year's... Because he stopped singing when his mother died...

Ashok sat beside Sri and continued to sing together with her ..

Sri & Ashok: vennilavil nadhiyoram venguzhal isai...

Ashok: ennai adhu thaalaatta aenguthu aasai...

Sri & Ashok: geetha govindha krishna krishna

paadha vinthangal poatri krishna

yaadhumaai nintra krishna..

Sri looked at Ashok with unknown expression and sang..

kannanukku enna vendum...

After Pooja paatti rushed outside making Sri followed her..  Sri saw mandhagini paatti crying near well .. she rushed towards her...

Sri: paatti... Yen alarel? Yennachu?

Mandy: idho sandhosa kaneer da kutty ..  Devi Ashok oda amma irandhu 16 varusham aachu..  anikku patta niruthunavan..  adhukku Apram Avan saami yum kumbadala... Aana inikku... Perumaly..  en kolandhaikku iniaachu sandhosatha kudu paa...

Sri: Ashok nallavar Patti... Avar nannadha irupaaru..  neenga vena paarungo ..

Mandy: konjam Chellam kuduththu valathutan da kutty maththa badi Avan nallavan dhaa .. kadavul Avan amma maariye avanukku oru ponna Avan vaalkaila kudutha nalla irukkum...

Sri: kandippa nadakkum Patti... Kanna thodachtu ulla vaango...

Meenu was distributing paal paayasam to everyone... When it's time to serve Dina she got nervous...

Meenu: ivanukku kudukalama vendaam ah? Kudupom..

Meenu gave a bowl to Dina but he glared at her...

Meenu: enna look uh? Venuma venama?

Dina: theva illa...

Meenu: okay...

She started to eat it making him look at her with raised eyebrows...

Meenu: needhana vendam nu sonna apram enna?

Prita: dei eruma..  indha...

She gave bowl to Dina and he started to eat it silently making meenu raised her eyebrow at him...

Meenu mv: oh... Dhora en kaila saapda maatingalo? Paathukura...

Reru came to kitchen to bring more paayasam to everyone and saw through window that Agni standing backside of the house and smoking...

Reru: Ada aandava ... Ivanlaa Nora dabba karuki dha saaga poraan.. thirundhadha jenmam..  thu...

With that she left from there... Rajiv looking at prita from distance... Suddenly he felt a prick making him yelp and he turned around to see it's Dina who is eating payasam...

Rajiv: edhukku naaye killuna?

Dina: pinna killama... Yedhukku da avala apdi paappa?

Rajiv: dei mama... Set panni vidra...

Dina: edhey seruppu pinchurum unakku.. Avan en thangachi da...

Rajiv: adhunaala dhaan da unta kekura.. help pandra..

Dina: unakku avalukku sari patti varadhu.. marandhuru..

Rajiv: yen?

Dina: Naa sonna nee namba maatta...

Rajiv: solra...

Dina: she wants a simple life... Without any complications and you are only son Mr. Rajendran who is owner of famous RJ pharmaceutical company... Oththu varadhu maapla marandhuru... Naa poi paayasam fill panitu vara...

______

Sri climbed on stool and trying to get plate from cupboard but she couldn't reach that...

All of sudden stool moved a little and she fell down but landed on hard body..

Sri: perumaney..

Sri looked at the person with wide wide eyes.. it's Ashok who is looking at her like he is in trace...

Her wide innocent doe eyes doing something inside him...

Sri tried to get up but couldn't because he is holding her tightly to his chest..

Sri: vidungo..  yaarachu vara pora.. apram thappa ninachuppa...

Ashok: ninacha ninachutu pottum...

Sri: ayyo vidungo Naa..

Ashok: edheyyyyy anna va?

In shock he loosened his grip and she pushed him and ran away from there...

Dina came there at the same time looking at both of them with wide eyes...

Dina: enna ley.. nadakkudhu inga?

Continued...