Chapter 253 The Secret Realm of Level 6

Start from the beginning

  "Okay, then give it to Xiaoyan!"

  "You're so good, I'll reward you with a glass of spiritual water later."

  "Well, thank you, Master." Xiaolan nodded and thanked with a smile.

  …………………………………………

  Ten years later, Shen Xuyao and Xiaobai's master and servant came out of seclusion one after another. At this moment, Shen Xuyao's strength has been promoted to the late fifth level, while Xiaobai's strength has been promoted to the peak of fifth level.

  After Xiaobai was released from isolation, she started her chicken raising business again. Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao reunited after a long absence, and they always had endless things to talk about when they got together.

  "Are you the only one left at home?" Shen Xuyao asked, holding his lover's hand.

  "Well, Xiaocai, Xiaojin, and Xiaofeng went into seclusion ten years ago. I'm the only one at home!" At this point, Murong Jin retracted his hand, took out a washed spiritual fruit, and handed it to My lover.

  Taking it, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Have you all gone into seclusion? Xiaocai has also gone into seclusion? Have you bought a spiritual treasure suitable for her to advance to the sixth level?"

  "Well, I bought it!" Nodding, Murong Jin talked about the auction. Including the subsequent pursuit of Li and Mao.

  After listening to his wife's story, Shen Xuyao frowned in distress. "I gave you two billion in pocket money, and you went to an auction and spent 1.8 billion. So how did you spend the past twenty years?"

  Looking at his lover with a worried look on his face, Murong Jin smiled. "I'm fine. I can make my own wine and earn spiritual stones. I have saved 400 million spiritual stones by selling wine in the past ten years!" With that, Murong Jin took out all the spiritual stones he had earned and gave them to lost his lover.

  "You!" Shen Xuyao hugged the person into his arms distressedly, lowered his head and kissed his beloved's forehead.

  "Xu Yao, don't worry, I'm fine. My spiritual stones are enough, and the Lord of Melis City didn't come looking for me. I contacted Kane, and Kane said that her uncle asked Kane about my identity. However, Kane didn't say anything, and later on, the matter fell into disuse. So, you don't need to worry."

  "Yes!" He nodded, and Shen Xuyao hugged her tighter. His wife went to practice for a while, went to an auction for a while, and was robbed for a while. How could he not be worried as a partner?

  "By the way, I have a gift for Xiao Yan." After saying that, Murong Jin took out the soul crystal. "Li Mao bought this at the auction and gave it to Xiao Yan."

  "Soul crystal! What a good thing!" Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan was very happy when he saw the gift.

  "Brother Xiaoyan, do you like the gift that the master and I gave you?" With that said, Xiaolan also flew out.

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan nodded. "Not bad!" After touching the soul crystal, Xiaoyan was very satisfied.

  After looking at the soul crystal, Shen Xuyao turned to Xiaolan. "Thank you for your hard work, Xiaolan. I'm going to fight the bad guys with my master again."

  "I'm not tired. Brother Xuyao, I miss you so much." Xiaolan leaned over and rubbed Shen Xuyao's cheek affectionately.

  "Brother Xuyao misses you and your master too." With that said, Shen Xuyao rubbed Xiaolan's petals lovingly.