"I'm just as confused as you are Ciara. But you have to tell me exactly what happened on one of those nights." Roman asked. He looked desperate for answers, but so was I and he wasn't making any sence

"What nights Joe? Your leaving things out and I don't even understand what your saying." I replied. Roman huffed.

"I was talking to Chris earlier. He said Summer told him to remember those nights that we used to come over and chill at your guy's house in order to get all the answers we need Roman started.

"Well okay, so, we just used to hang out." I repeated.

"One of those nights, had a purpose though, we were celebrating you geeting your associates degree, remember?" Roman asked. I nodded and rubbed my arm.

"It was also the night before you had to debut with Dean and Seth on the main roster." I finished. Roman ran his hands through his hair.

"Yeah."

I shook my head. "I don't get it Joe."

"Im trying to figure it out myself. That night was a great night I get it, but then Chris got called in because the hospital was short on doctors, he had to leave. Josh left because he was tired. It was just you, me, Summer, and Jon. I was tired and wanted to go home, and from there is all I mostly remember." Roman finished

"I told you to go lay down in the guest room, because you were too buzzed to go back home and then I went back out and saw that Jon left, then I tried bonding with Summer." I added in. Roman sat fully down and leaned his back against the coffie table, taking all of this in.

"Joe, please tell me why you want to know all of this. It's starting to scare me for some reason." I complained.

"Because if what Im thinking about is true," Roman started. His blue eyes gazed into mines confused and sad. "Avery is my daughter.

Flashback
September 10, 2012
Los Angeles California

"Well Chris and Josh are gone now, it kind of put a huge damper on the whole celebrating mood." I said putting my plate down. I grabbed my cup of soda and took a sip and set it down again.

"Ayye, we can still have fun." Jon said. I shrugged. "I think we all overstayed our welcome, besides, isn't survivor series tomorrow?" Summer asked.

"My cousin here is debuting." Jon said squeezing Roman's shoulder. Roman laughed.

"It's, It's not a biig deeeal." He said his words were slurred. We laughed at him. I shook my head.

"I think it's time for you to put the drink down." Summer said taking the beer bottle from his hand. "One more." He whined. She shook her head.

"I think he's too buzzed to go home, just take him to the guest room." I said. Jon nodded and stood up and helped Roman up.

"Im going to be laughing when you wake up with a huge hangover."Jon said. Roman slapped his head as they disappeared off while going up the stairs.

Insidious was playing, it wasnt as scary as it seems so no one was really paying attention to it.

"So, how are you?" I asked. Summer shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

I looked back at the tv. We stayed in silence for a while.

"Actually, can you please get me a soda." Summer asked. I raised my eyebrows but shrugged and went to get it.

I grabbed a Sprite from the fridge and headed back. I handed it to Summer and she actually smiled as she took it. Change of heart I guess.

Jon came down and shook his head. "I know now never to let Joe drink. He's crazy." I laughed.