I made a mental X mark over his name. The guy had outright told me he didn't like me. He threatened he'd put up a fight with him and even worse if I hurt Otamayomi, and I decided to speak to him about this, he might take it the wrong way and make matters even worse.

"Amorette's good." I said, and I stood up, leaving Ayomide who, apparently, still hadn't finished talking.

"Hey." I said, walking up to Amorette, subtly sneaking a glance at Otamayomi. She suddenly had a book in her hands and didn't care to look up from it. I sighed, looking at Amorette.

"Can I talk to you?"

She looked a bit confused, I didn't blame her, seeing as we never speak to each other. She nodded anyways, and walked out of the class with me.

When we were a good distance from the class door, I saw her turn to me, smiling.

"It's about Tammy, isn't it?"

I turned to her and nodded. "Yeah." I said. "Can you talk to her for me? Don't tell her it's me, just tell her someone wants to see her by the old assembly hall after school."

She listened attentively and when I was done, she nodded and smiled. "No problem."

"That's all." I told her and she turned around and walked back to the classroom.

Classes went by in a daze to me and the only thing in my mind was speaking to Otamayomi after school. I was so anxious of it.

The schools day finally came to an end and I had my driver wait for me at the parking lot as I tossed my bag over my body, took in a deep breath and made my way to the old assembly hall.

It only took me a few minutes to get there. I stood by the old, dirty building waiting for Otamayomi, in high hopes that she would come.

I heard the loud noises of students from the Senior's block, and I could tell they were all leaving the building.

I stood and listened to the noises of those students, having nothing else to do. Slowly with time, eventually, the voices of the students became less, and lesser, and lesser.

Soon, I could hear no more of the sounds they made. I glanced at my watch moments after and sighed, disappointed.

I had waited a good half an hour for Otamayomi but she hadn't even shown up.

I suddenly heard footsteps getting closer to me and I looked up immediately, my heart racing as I awaited to see the person. A small smile came up my face.

My driver appeared before me, and looked relieved seeing me. My smile fell and my heart broke.

"Young Master, abeg wetin you dey do here?" He asked, looking around the place with a look of disgust and he paused to feel the walls of the hall with his fingers.

I took in a breath and exhaled, looking down at the ground with an aching heart.

Without a word, I brushed past my driver and headed for the parking lot.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The evening came and as usual, I had a session with Dr. Adaeze to attend. Attending one today would make it my fifth session.

In the previous session, she had asked how the death of my sister and my mum had made me feel.

I told her, simply, that it made me feel guilty and it surprised me how I could say that relaxed and unbothered, not worrying that I would be judged or criticized by her.

She went further to ask how that guilty feeling of mine had affected me on a daily basis, and I tried to explain to her, the extent to which the trauma had made me dislike myself, want to punish myself over and over. I found myself telling her about my scars cuts. She didn't gasp or give me a look of pity like any other person would, she stared quietly at me, nodding her head instead with a look of understanding.