And after a few messages I left bothering him too.
Recently my dear diary is filled with his thoughts and thoughts alone. I started writing again once I sat down on my bed.

Dear diary,

Why is he so distant?
I want him so bad.
I want him to see me dying to get loved from him.
Just give me one chance Abhiman,
I'll show you what pure love is.

'I want to say so much to you. I want to express so much to you but you won't come near me yet alone look at me. But my dear Abhiman, I'll make sure to love us both enough to keep this relationship going. I'll give you all love. I'll keep you safe, just talk to me and accept me Abhiman, please.'

I cannot talk to him so I write it down instead. I don't know if I ever will be able to tell him all this so I journal it down.

I kept my diary aside and messaged bhaiya to wake me up soon tomorrow and dozed off to sleep forgetting about everything as my beauty sleep is more important than anything right now.

•Chauhan Mansion•

"Abhiman bete! All the ladies have arrived safely at haveli with Ranvijay. Also the Kapoors have reached too. Me you and Rudra will departure early morning tomorrow." Nandkishor instructed Abhiman while they all were dispersing to their respective room.

"Jii baba! Now go and sleep. And Abhiman I want to talk to you alone for a moment." Rudra said.

Nandkishor went away to his room while Rudra took Abhiman to terrace. Rudra lit a cigarette and gave one to his son.

"How drunk are you papa? Giving cigarettes to your own son." Abhiman asked.

"Today is your last day of freedom bete. Have it." Rudra smiled and passed him the cigarette.

"Bete, I don't know how are things between you and Noor. Neither will I ask. But bete now she's going to be your wife. I know we forced you into this but it's the best decision for you. I know you have a rough past and it's hard for you to let in any more people in your life but you cannot carry on with this. We royals especially us men do not have a privilege to limit our life to just our own benefits. We have to look after a lot of things. You will have to restart your life. You have to move on from her now. Noor is your present and your only future. Take your time to get comfortable and give her some time too but dare you disrespect her or hurt her emotions.... I'll cut you off from this family." Rudra said.

Abhiman nodded with a hint of smile and said, "So you'll cut off your own son for your daughter in-law?"

"No I'll cut you off for my queen and my son's wife." Rudra said cheekily and kept his cigarette in ash pot and added further-

"I hope you'll take my words into consideration."

Abhiman nodded looking at the sky and Rudra left leaving him alone there.

'Noor. Noor. Noor. I don't know what black magic she has done to my family and my heart. Only I know how difficult it was to ignore her, her texts. I don't know what will I do once she comes here as my wife.

When an angel in disguise will step into this devil's life.

I've moved on from Vishakha but not from that incident. My scars are still as fresh as they were on day one.

I know I'm hurting Noor with my actions and words but what more could I do? My words are less hurting than what love offers. After our interaction on our date night, I realised how much she affects me. I'll protect her as my queen and respect her as a human being, but won't be able to love her as my wife. Love is a facade and I'm not falling into that again.

Abhiman thought and left for his studio room to meet his first love.

His piano.

His music.

Music is his escape. Escape from world. Escape from reality. He couldn't say anything to anyone so he expressed it with his music.

He sat down on the stool kept in front of the grand piano and closed his eyes and started playing.

'Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jaana huaJahaan se zamaane ko guzre zamaana huaMera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra huaBataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua

Jahaan se zamaane ko guzre zamaana hua
Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua

Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai
Tum dhun koi laao zaraa
Khamoshiyan alfaaz hain
Kabhi aa gunguna le zara
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa haa

Khamoshiyan. Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. Lipti hui khamoshiyan'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow my instagram @_shee_writesss for more spoiler and fun edits of Noor and Abhiman.

Kaafi long chapter hogaya!!! So finally the wait is over you guys!! They are getting married in next chapter.
Abhiman ka character development hogaya guys!🤡 But he is a chomu so he is going to make a lot of mess which your author will clean eventually 😔.