FRIENDS

After reaching home she decided to call some one ,but changed her mind and went to sleep. the next day went in studying and looking after her house hold .

At night siting on her balcony with her mobile thinking whether to call or not .finally she dialed the number and kept her phone near her ears .as soon as the call received the call she had tears in her eyes hearing his voice after years.

some one :hello

aarohi:hello,

some one :hmm,time milgai phone karneka haan,how are you madam

aarohi: i need a favour

some one : have shame aaru you called me after 6 long years and you are straight to you matter atleast ask me how are you ,how is life ?.

aarohi: shut up you idiot i know how you are and how your life is going ok i am not talking to you guy's that doesn't mean i don't know any thing ok now listen , i want to meet you tomorrow at our usual place ok .

some one :ok what is the matter you sound serious is every thing ok in the house ,aaru i am telling you again if you are not ok with them you know where to find me ok .

aarohi:i know jus be there on time 4pm remember ok. bye good night

some one : i missed you aaru,good night

aarohi: i missed you too vikram .                                                                                                                                                           she end the call and remembered her school days and her friends everything and drifted to sleep after changing to her sleepwear .

The next day at evening, Aarohi gets ready and comes downstairs to see her bade papa and badi maa present there .

"where are you going aaru"bade papa asked her

"bade papa i have some work i will come back soon "

"deka swarna tumne iski behan gai nahi or isye sir iski padi hai "manish said to swarna

"from when did you become this much selfish aarohi "swarna said while taking a step foward towards aarohi.

"badi maa -"she was cut by manish again "chodo  tum i knew you don't like akshara but what about kairav tumhe uski bhi padi nahi hai ,karo jo bhi karna hai tumhe "

swarna too left behind manish giing a cissapointed look to aarohi . Aarohi sighted and went tto meet vikram at their place.

 as she entered the cafe she found vikram siting at the corner of the cafe near the window.she came and sat infront of him .

"look who is here to grace us with her presence" vikram said sarcastically 

"just shut it already ok " she said nd called the waiter and gave her order for cappuccino with coconut cookies,then turned towards vikram ,

"why did you call me all of a sudden aaru is there some problem " as soon as vikram finished saying he herd her taking a deep breath.

"no vi nothing is ok ,you know my sister akshara she went missing and kairav bhai is also with her " i want you to help me finding them "she finished saying and looked at vikram in hope thew he would say yes 

"ok aaru i will try my best okay?"

"hmm , i heard about you suspension how did it happen "vikram asked raising his one eyebrows 

"it was purely a mistake happend due to my ego and overconfident , i really regret it " aaru said looking down her lap.

"its ok aaru till you get back you are license you prepare for you masters "

"i am doing the same its in a week and half i will be placed in the best college in udaipur"

they were catching up with their current and past life ,a small smile was there in aarohi face, vikram received a call from his office and bid good bye and  and went away saying he will handle her case off record's. Aarohi top left for home and made her way directly to her room.

she wanted to share this news to neil .she msg him saying "come here " and attached a gps location .

neil who was scrolling through Instagram received a notification he opened to see her msg after seeing it he had a frown in his face"yeh maharani ad mujhe kaha bulariye voh bhi rat mein kai meri katal tho nahi karne wali ,shut up neil" he scoleded himself ,received anther msg " come fast "  ..."yeh mujh peh hukum chala thi rethi,chal neil chalke dekele what she wants now ",after getting ready he made is way towards his destination.

'It looks like some residential area why has called me here' he thought and made hi way towars the house that aarohi tagged and prese the calling button aarohi opened the door reveling her face and made way for him to enter.

"yeh ghar kis ka hai chipkali"neil asked while entering 

"mera"

" tumara ghar" neil asked in confussion

"hmm hmm its mine i bought it will studying "

neil was looking at the house in shock because he did not know she his having a separate house he turned towards aarohi and asked "does you family know about your house, how did you manage to buy it"

"no they don't, and i bought it through my savings and pocket money that bade papa and bhai gave me"

"sit down "aaru said

"so what it is you want to share"

"My friend ,he said he will help us in finding akshara and bhaiya"

"that's nice aaru" and then they were surrounded by silence ,they were comfortable with this silence , but it was broke by a grumbling sound . neil looked at aarohi and felt embarrassed.

aarohi softly asked him"are you hungry "

"hmm" neil replied with a red face and aaru left to kitchen controlling her laughter seeing his face'he looks cute'....'cute where did this come from'..'aaru you are loosing it him and cute'..'aghhh' arohi thought while making dinner for them .

"neil"   aarohi called him for dinner and both eat in silence 

"thank you for the food"....." no need"

"are you not going home" neil asked

"no i am not " aarohi just shrugged her shoulders 

"why " neil raised his eye brows

"ok don't say if you don't mind can i stay here "just tonight" neil asked

"ok you can use the other room " pointing towards the room next to hers .

both said good night and went to there room.

hello chahat readers

i cant stop myself posting it so here the next chapter is

vote and comment

yours author