Leaving

(the story starts from where Akshara left the country leaving everything behind)

                           A girl is pacing back and forth in her room looking tensed not knowing what to do and how to manage everything, (yep you found it correct it's our very own aarohi)                                  "What have you done akshara? where are you ?why did you leave ?where is kairav bhai?"......"God why is this so difficult to have a normal life without any problem's".                                      "I already have a lot of in my plate now how will i manage the house and household people argghh" she though while pacing in the room.

"aarohi" a loud voice heard from downstairs .she rushed to see what happened to only get shocked by seeing mimi's condition as a doctor she knows mimi has a weak heart .All the goenka's rushed mimi to the hospital.

Few hour's later                                                                                                                                                                                    "Yeh kya horahai hamari saath phele akshara ka ghar chod na ,kairav ka false charge ab maaji bhi hospital mein hain "swarna/ baadimaa said with a heavy voice .                                                                 "baadi maa please shant hojaiye mimi will be fine "aarohi assured her .

But only one thought where running in her mind "why akshara left so suddenly and that to along with kairav"                                                                                                                                                                   comment and vote to the chapter                                                                                                                                feel free to share your thought's with me to improve the book.                                                                Yours author