13

'why does he have to be hot?!'

'.... I'm going to visit my brother'

'Koko?'

'Yes.. Bye dear '

'Bye pookie'

'Ohhh those scars make shinazugawa look even more handsome!!'

Mitsuri thought

"Go on say that again, kid
'She can fight demons as a demon slayer' isn't that what you said? You know what we call that?!
BEING COMPLETELY OUT OF UR MIND, You idiot!"

...

Sanemi stabbed nezuko's box

...

'You little sh-why did you hit nezuko?that bitch..'

"ANYONE WHO HARMS MY SISTER ANSWERS TO ME! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR ONE OF THE HASHIRA-!"

You charged at sanemi and....

"The master will come at any minute ease down this at once!"

Pfft-

You hit sanemi in the crotch-

He dropped the box and fell..

'Take that!'

" you touched the child!"

"Owww! Why did you did that?!"

"Ah-you speak English?!"

"Answer me!"

Mitsuri snickered

"I- excuse me!"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!-"

"The master of the mansion has returned"

Every one bowed but you and tanjiro..

'Why is he hot-'

Tanjiro's is slammed to the ground forcefully

And you gently slammed to the ground by rengoku.

"My beloved children... I thank you for coming here this day..good morning to you all. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky? "

"Yes indeed master. I'm pleased to see you in good health as well master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune. Before we start the meeting...

Would you kindly enlighten about this young swordsman  right here.. Who would appear to be accompanied by a demon the cores mission is to end demons not to be- friend it...
I ask to punish kamado, l/n and tomioka"

"You do have s point..
But tanjiro kamado has meet kibitsuji.. Face to  face"

"What?!impossible!"

Sanemi shakes tanjiro's head

"What was kibitsuji doing?! Did you find his stronghold?! Answer me!"

"Did you fight him?"

"What did he look like?! Did you find his weakness?!"

Kagaya shushed everyone.

'Am I invisible?!'

...

... Oh-

What are they talking about?!

You turned to kyojuro and saw he was already looking down at you smiling..

'So precious.... Oh yeah.. I just remembered... I have to think of a way to save kyojuro... Maybe I can talk to kayaga and tell him where I come from like the wattpad stories... He can help...good thing I finished demon slayer before I got here-'

You turn to look what's happening right now...

Oh..sanemi is standing there he just cut his arm and now waiting to see what nezuko would do..

...

...

'Ok ok nezuko is gonna have the long flashback I wanna time skip.'

Hi so I'm sorry for the short chapter again I'm busy I just returned from school at like 10am...and I'm thinking about changing more and more of the plot...like you don't get to stay at shinobu like the others I'm thinking about choosing another hashira but you will heal st shinobu's then you'll go to train with the hashira that'll be chosen next chapter... Bye