11

You woke up by someone poking you with a branch...

"Hey!come on! Get up!are you two gonna sleep the whole dang day?!just wake the hell up!!"
The Kakushi said

"You two are in the presence of the hashira!"
He added

Tanjiro woke up but you were still asleep..

"I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in town, I was expecting someone with a bit more flair.but it was just some ordinary kid..the other one is a bit flashy"
Someone who had white hair and was very tall.. He had his nails painted... His ear pierced..

"We must see that this boy and girl is put on a trial to be judged! So shall be!"rengoku said..

'To think that this girl was protecting this boy and his sister, who turned into a demon, what a brave and beautiful display of friend love! Kawaii'
A pink and green headed girl thought

You quickly woke up after hearing rengoku and tengen voice

'Oh fuck-im not ready for this...'

You weren't facing the hashiras that's why rengoku didn't know it was you...

" wh... Who are these people?-"

The Kakushi slammed tanjiro's forehead into the ground...

"Don't open your mouth until your told!and you turn around, girl! Do you know who your in the presence of? These are the hashiras!"

You turn around...

Rengoku's eyes widened

'Is that y/n?'

You and tanjiro were meet with 6 people looking at you...

While you looked around for tomioka rengoku was confused what are you doing here?

You spotted him from distance...
Aww (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ poor giyuu...

'The hashira? I have no idea what that is...who are these people where even am I?'
Tanjiro thought..

"Oi you, girl look at the hashira.."

"What?-"

"This is the demon slayer's headquarters. You are here because you, kamado tanjiro and l/n y/n, are put to be on a trial.."
Shinobu said..

"Before we begin the trial, why don't you explain the crime you have been accused of--"
Shinobu added

' I'm sorry y/n...but I have to say this..'

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation! We can deal with this on our own! We shall execute them three!"

Kyojuro rengoku
Flame hashira

'Rengoku?! I thought you were my fucking friend!'

"In that case, I'll decapitate them with style.ill show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever. It'll be a spectacle"
Sound hashira
Uzui tengen

'Yeah haha. No thanks❤'

'No way you'll ki a children as adorable as them?such a thought fills my heart with sorrow'

Love hashira
Mitsuri kanroji

"Ah, to see such a pitiful creature as this. I grieve for him. Perhaps it would've been better had  they not been born at all.."

Stone hashira
Gyomei himejima

'I'm sorry but your blind-'

'Respect who's older, dear'

'Your still here?'

'I went to go see my brother now I'm back'

'Can you come out of my head or smth I wanna see you'

'Sure but like I said only you can see and hear me'

'Thanks pookie'

'Those clouds.. What do you call them when they're shaped like that? I can't remember'
Mist hashira
Muichiro Tokito

"Wait?.. Where's y/n and nezuko?!?"

Tanjiro was turning around to spot you two..

He saw you and tomioka together..

You of course couldn't stop and sit here so you broke the ropes and went to talk with tomioka

"What are you looking at?! Your eyes should be over there.! Those are the nine hashira! The highest-ranking swordmen in the demon slayer corps!"

You were trying to make a conversation with giyuu and he seemed to get comfortable around you a bit..

"Tomioka why you standing here? A cool hashira like yo shoul be with the res...t! "

You wanted to cheer him up and... Yes you read the famous giyuu punishment... Even if it was just a fan fiction you still felt bad

Tomioka smiled a bit..

'Awww isn't he cute! yoriichi don't you agree?!'

'....yes... I do...agree😐'

"Forget that boy... What will we do with tomioka?swing him stand there without any restraints is making me feel sick. Based on what KOCHO told us, he's just as guilty of breaking the corps rules.how should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him?"

Serpent hashira
Iguro obanai

You Turned to obanai not understanding all he said...

'Aww mini baby hands! Cute!'

'Iguro! Your as sharp-tongued as ever, I see, I love that side of you'
Mitsuri said

All of the hashira turned to tomioka..

You just waved and looked at them..

"What is she doing over there shouldn't she be tied?"

Obanai said

Tomioka's face came back to Being  emotionless

"Oh I think it's fine. He did come here without resisting. What I am more interested in is hearing that boy's story"

 What I am more interested in is hearing that boy's story"

End of chapter