6. A DANGEROUS VISIT

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

The body was taken to forensic investigation but little did they know that, it's not the doing of any human but of an unnatural force, a supernatural force. Aditi and Monami were feeling very uneasy after seeing that body. Karan wasn't showing but he was also feeling a bit uneasy. Vikrant, on the other hand, was waiting for the forensic investigation.

They were back to the Police Chowki. Monami was walking to and fro in tension. Suddenly, she stopped and said...

Monami (Looking at ViDiti and Karan) - Guys, kyu na hum victims se mile? Kuch na kuch to unke pass se bhi hume pata chalega hi na, kyu?

Vikrant (Nodding his head) - You're right, Monu. Chalo guys, let's go.

D'Angelo (Giving them a list) - Sir, ye un parivaaron ke ghar ka pata hai aur unki details hai. Kya main bhi aapke sath chalu?

Karan (Nodding at him) - Haa, chalo. Koi local sath me hoga to acha rahega.

Aditi - Aur tum zara hume raste me in victims ke baare me thoda bahot batate bhi rehna... (To Vikrant) Vicky, mujhe chabi do. Is baar drive main kar lugi. Tum sabne driving kari hai, thak gaye hoge.

He nodded at her and gave her the keys. They all left the Station and went towards their first victim's place. When they reached there, they felt weird about that place as it was way too silent. Aditi knocked on the door once and froze at her place.

She was feeling a very negative aura around that house. She hurriedly turned around to leave but at the same time, someone opened the door behind her. She slowly turned around and saw a man, whose skin was withering and he smelled like a dead body.

The odour was so strong and disgusting that, the whole team wanted to puke and SI D'Angelo actually did. Vikrant asked...

Vikrant (Patting his back) - Tu thik hai?

D'Angelo (Feeling disgusted) - Haa, Sir. Par mujhe andar nahi jaana, please.

Monami (Nodding her head) - Thik hai, aap yahi rukiye, hum aate hai.

She turned to look at the person who just opened the door. She asked...

Monami (With a bit of fear) - Mr. Methews, right?

He didn't answer her but just turned around with an evil smile. The four of them followed him inside and when they saw his family, they realized that they all were scared of him very badly.

They all could smell a rotten body's bad odour from Mr. Methews. Monami and Aditi were feeling a bit noxious because of that but they were handling themselves somehow. They saw two children who were scared to death and were looking at their dead grandfather in fear. Vikrant asked...

Vikrant (Irritatingly looking at Mr. Methews) - Yaha pe koi fancy dress competition ho rahi hai kya, jo yaha ke log aisa huliya banakar ghum rahe hai...???!!! Kya natak chal raha hai yaha pe?

Karan (Rolling his eyes at Vikrant) - Tujhe ye bhi natak karte hue dikh rahe hai kya?

Vikrant (Scoffing at Mr. Methews) - Haa to jab inke khudke Dadaji aisa huliya banakar inke samne aayege to vo khushi ke maare ise hug thode hi karege, Karan...!!!

Aditi (Astonishingly) - Body ke sadne ki badboo aa rahi hai aur tumhe abhi bhi logical explanation deni hai, Vicky...???!!! You're unbelievable...!!!

Monami (Cutting them in the middle) - Okay fine... Pehle ghar ke logo ko yaha se bahar nikalo uske baad hum inse baat karte hai, guys.

Vikrant (While leaving) - Haa, aa jao bahar. Main bahar hi hu, in sabko bahar lekar aao jaldi.

He just exited the house while others tried to follow him but the door got closed suddenly. No one was able to open it, neither from inside nor from outside. Vikrant knocked on the door hysterically and said...

Vikrant (Creasing his brows) - Guys...!!! Kya hua? Open the door. We are getting late, Guys...!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Inside the house____________________

Karan (Making a face) - Yaha hum fase pade hai aur isko dekho, zara bhi koi farak pad raha hai isko...???!!!

At that time, an invisible force threw him away against the wall. One of the family members said...

Old Lady (Worriedly) - Aap logo ko yaha nahi aana chahiye tha. Mere pati bahot zyada gusse me hai. Ab hum kya karege?
-------------------------------------------------------
Vikrant was getting worried second by second as no one was answering him. Suddenly, SI D'Angelo went near him and said...

D'Angelo - Sir, hume Cemetery se kuch mila hai. Aapko ye dekhna chahiye.

Vikrant (Worriedly) - Magar yaha mere sathi...???

D'Angelo - Unki fikar mat karie, Sir. Maine backup already bula liya hai. Vo bas 5 minutes me pohochte hi hoge. Hume bhi chalna chahiye. Shayad vaha kuch important mil jaye.

Vikrant (Looking at the closed door unconsciously) - Thik hai, chal.
-------------------------------------------------------
Vikrant left from there. On the other hand, Aditi was feeling very uneasy so, she tried to open the door and started to call Vikrant...

Aditi (Worriedly) - Vicky, kya sab thik hai bahar? Vicky...??? Vikrant...??? (To Monami and Karan) Vo jawab nahi de raha hai, guys.

Mr. Methews (With a ghostly laugh) - Kyuki vo yaha nahi hai. Vo ab humari jagah dafan hoga. Use cemetery ki aur nahi jaana chahiye tha...!!!

After saying that much, he started to laugh. It was an evil laugh. Trio looked at each other with a jerk and started to try to open the door with a force but they were failing every time.
-------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand, SI D'Angelo came back after five minutes. He was feeling better now but he got confused as he didn't see Vikrant there. He asked...

D'Angelo (To himself) - Ye Vikrant Sir kaha chale gaye? Abhi to yahi pe the...!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Vikrant was already at the Cemetery with SI D'Angelo or you could say, an evil spirit. He entered inside behind him and asked...

Vikrant (Looking towards the burial ground) - Haa bol, kya mila tha tujhe yaha se?

D'Angelo (With an evil smirk) - Meri ghar vapasi...!!!

Vikrant (Creasing his brows) - Kya matlab?

He didn't get the answer instead someone attacked him from behind with a rod and he fell unconscious. He or she didn't stop there but dragged him towards the freshly dug area to bury him alive.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Jab isme 20 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part...🤷‍♀️

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤