〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

┗━━━━━━━┛

♡˖°࿐

●・○・●・○・●

Saying goodbye was the hard part. Damian and Aria had been hanging out a lot before her departure to help others in war. She promised to be safe of course, It was a possibility that he would join her too but it was going to be a long wait.

As she took her belongings to the vendor class ship, she stumbled upon a familiar clone, an ARC trooper. He had a red and orange pattern on his white armor, it was Knockout.

"Hello Aria, a pleasure to set eyes upon you again."

"Hi Knockout, It's been a while," she smiled.

Fives and Echo were waiting to leave Kamino at the same time Aria would. Anakin didn't mind so they had permission to be absent for a few days but it would cost a bit of their free days.

Both went on a mission to look for her since she was taking a bit long, they thought she might have gotten lost somehow. To their surprise, she was chatting with another clone who seemed like they knew each other. She wasn't really that social unless she knew them.

Something that Fives disliked was the way this ARC trooper kept getting closer to her. Echo noticed it too and turned to Fives, "Does she know him?"

Fives shook his head, "I've never seen her like this with someone other than us. I don't know who that is and he is our brother."

Echo pointed out that it was a fellow ARC trooper. He saw him at one point but it was just once, "We should hurry, time is running out-"

Fives hurried over to Ari while Echo caught up.

"Oh, here they are. Guys this is Knockout-"

"Pleasure to see you brother but time is not on our side and we must be going!" Fives grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed her away.

Echo just smiled as he grabbed her suitcases, "Good to see you." With that. They were gone.

Knockout was just standing there smiling under his helmet. As the group ran, Ari was just laughing at Five's behavior, "I thought you were too shy to meet anyone else. Who was that guy? Do you know him? You know if you needed the help, you should have just asked me. Why are you laughing?"

Echo even ended up laughing with Aria. They didn't say anything to Fives on the way back to the ship.

Entering the ship, Ari was given her own little room. It was only going to take a few hours, she wanted to explore the ship but was tired due to all the training she did yesterday. She ended up sleeping on the cozy bed.

It wasn't long before they arrived at their destination. Coruscant, the city-covered planet looked very pretty at night with all its lights. Ari was given an apartment in the city with the help of a counselor. It was a simple apartment but quite elegant. The room, kitchen, bathroom, and closet were so lovely. There were also big windows with an extravagant view.

The base here is home to the Coruscant guard and others since their generals, the Jedi, have their headquarters here as well.

Aria tried her best to memorize the area she was staying in. She was staying not far from the Senate Building and the Jedi Temple. Mostly in between.

After unpacking many of her things, she decided to try on her new armor. She found the complete set in her walk in closet. It was beautiful with blue stripes. Not only will she be helping the 501st, she will be helping others as an ARC trooper.

It fit perfectly. The undersuit made it feel more comfortable. She didn't have a big chest so there was no problem in blending in. She didn't really care about that anymore. She was a soldier now, there are more important things to be worried about.

She was made fun of for not having a body like the other's. She did have the thighs though. Her legs were strong and so were arms. A woman with a semi strong body didn't seem attractive to them.

The girl was lost in thought until she snapped out of it remembering her friends will be coming by. Putting the armor back, she changed into something more comfortable.

●・○・●・○・●

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓. ♡

☄. *.