digged his own grave

'what consequences?' He questioned getting up from his seat....

"I know that you are behind these things" Aadhya sat on the couch walking past her father and said with a smile on her face.

Her action made all the three people present there shocked.

" I thought to end it peacefully but again you made the media to involve and made a mess" aadhya continued.

'what do you mean?' Chaya questioned.
" you and your daughter made him mess with Mukharjee's group of companies" Aadhya words striked all the three

' what does Mukharjee's have to do with this?' Her father went towards her and asked.
His voice showed how effected he was just listening to them.
Ofcourse Mukharjee's are one of the top most and powerful in business industry.

" for your information father the designs which you leaked are not Datta group but Mukharjee's and one more those are rejected designs" with this aadhya stood making her father took a step back.

He had digged his own grave, nobody dares to mess with them but here he directly messed with them.
' she is just manipulating you dad. Don't listen to her' Kavya spoke loudly.

" who is manipulating whom?" This time aadhya laughed seeing kavya.
" you can do whatever you wanted to but the reason I came here was to clear this mess peacefully " aadhya brought her concentration back to her father.

" I don't even care about you but I care about my grandfather, with this you have involved his name so clear everything with Mukharjee's and apologize for your wrong " aadhya said with concern.

The company her father is seeing now is also her grandfather's so if he do any wrong his father name will involve so aadhya don't want his grandfather's respect to degrade.

" I will ask them to give you a day to clear this if not I'm sorry that I will give all the evidences to them" aadhya told this and walked to exit.

' are you threatening us?' Kavya shouted making aadhya to stop and turn back.
" did you think i forgot about you? Even now I wanted to take a blind eye but you're really spoiled" aadhya said with a smile

Chaya wanted to defend her daughter but just stayed silent because there is alot of thongs around her to take care.

" you are the one who made him take this decision and have an audacity to shout" aadhya said with a loud voice which made kavya to flinch
" i thought to recommend you for a sponsor but now I won't do that " aadhya said taking a step towards her.
' you can't do this sister' kavya said with a low voice.

Listening to her calling sister made Aadhya chuckle.
Infact kavya calls her when she wanted something from aadhya so it only made her know her true intentions

" sister, nice you remember me as your 'step sister' " aadhya stressed the word step sister.
As kavya always addressed her like that.

" all the best for your fashion show" saying this aadhya walked out without turning back.

Meanwhile Prabhu sat on the couch holding his head thinking how to handle this matter.
..........................................................

In Deshmukh textiles

Ram was busy organising the meeting with the clients and sorting the media.

' aadhya the media is suppressed ' seeing her ram told.
" I know you can do it" aadhya replied with a smile.

' did you went there' ram questioned
" ofcourse I can't let grandfather to take the blame, I can just be blunt on them for this time" aadhya said while drinking water.

' okay, coming to Mukharjee's they accepted to give them 1day time after that they will sue them' ram told.

Aadhya nodded her head....

At evening aadhya reached her home took shower and got into her pajama and cooked her dinner when she was ready to dig in she heard the calling bell and went to open the door.

' suprise ' Ram said in a loud voice and came inside where as aadhya rolled her eyes and closed the door.
" what with sudden suprise bro?" Aadhya questioned
' I just wanted to have dinner with you' Ram casually said while inhaling the curry she prepared
As Aadhya about to tell him she heard her phone ringing and saw Murari video calling her, so she connected her laptop and answered

" hi guys" Aadhya greeted see the bunch of people appearing on the screen.
" I'm so jealous you all can meet and have dinner together but where as me I'm stuck with this guy here" aadhya said with a sad face.

" aadhya you're with which guy?" The moment she said Murari appeared on the screen questioning.

' bro is jealous ' nihal commented seeing the possessive side of his brother.
'chill Murari the guy she is talking is me' out of no where Ram took the lead to answer.

' oh even Ram bro is there' Abhi said which brought attention to kartik to greet him with a smile.....(to be continued)