Getting tonsils removed

{ your pov }

I was in the car with Matt and Chris going to the dentist, because Chris had to get his tonsils removed.

Once we got there we all hopped out of the van. We then walked inside the dentist office. Chris then walked up to the lady and check in while me and Matt went and sat down.

Once Chris got done he then walked over to us and sat down. I looked over to him and noticed that he was shaking his legs while zoning out.

I then grabbed his hand and rubbed my thumb up and down trying to comfort him. He then looked over to me and smiled.

"I know your scared but it's going to done over with before you even know it"

He then smiled and nodded his head.

"Yea, I know but it's still a bit scary"

"Yea, I know"

I had said while comforting him. After a few minutes the doctor came in the waiting area.

"Christopher Sturniolo?"

He then got up and walked with the doctor to the back. While me and Matt was waiting we was just talking.

After about an hour Chris had came back to the waiting area with the doctor. Matt went and got Chris and I went to the doctor and he explain what we should do for Chris.

We then all walked out to the van and Matt put Chris in the back with me. Once we got in the van I grabbed Chris's hand, he then looked at me very weird. Pulling his hand out mine.

"Ummm... I have a girlfriend. Thank you very much"

Me and Matt then started to laugh

"Chris, she is your girlfriend"

Matt said while looking back at Chris. He then look at Matt shocked.

"What?"

We then started to head back to their house. Once we got there we took Chris inside and took him to his room, and he laid down.

I was about to walk out to go do something. When I heard Chris start whining.

"Don't leave me, come back"

"Okay"

I then headed back over Chris and got into bed with him and he laid on top of me. After a while he passed out, then I slowly started to drift off to sleep.