your not mad?

I was laying in bed and I was waiting  for my period since it hadn't come in a couple weeks. When I realized something. I was experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy. So I got up out of my bed threw my hoodie on and slipped my shoes on.

I then got into my car and headed to the store. Once I had gotten there I went to the isle that has the tests at. I looked for some and grabbed some. I then headed up to the cashier.

" is this all for today "

The cashier had asked

" uhh... yeah "

I replied back really nervous. Once I had payed I headed back home. Took the test and waited. While I waited I was thinking of what Chris was going to think about this.

After the time was up I flipped the tests over. Positive. Shit. What was I going to tell Chris. I thought as I was tearing up. After a few minutes I grabbed my phone and called Chris.

" hello "

He had answered as soon as he picked up the phone.

" hey.. um.. c-can you come over. I need to tell you something "

" is it bad "

" it could be "

" okay I'll be there in a few "

" okay I love you "

" I love you too "

I then hung up the phone putting the tests in my pocket. I then headed over to my bed and sat there thinking of what I was going to do or say to Chris.

Soon I heard my front door open then shut. Then footsteps walking up the steps. Then there was a knock at my bedroom door.

" come in "

The door the opened revealing Chris.

" umm... can you sit down "

I said as I patted next to me on the bed. Chris then came over and sat down next to me.

" so what is it that you wanted to talk about "

" promise me you won't get mad "

I had said because me and Chris wanted to wait a while before having kids.

" I promise I won't get mad at you for whatever you have to tell me "

I then took the tests out of my pocket and handed them to Chris. He then looked at them. I then put my hands on my face because I was scared of his reaction.

" oh my god. Is this real "

" yeah "

I had mumbled through my hands.

" oh my god were going to be parents "

He had said. I then took my hands off my face to look at him. When I looked at him he was smiling from ear to ear.

" your not mad? "

" no. I'm happy. I mean we talked about having kids in a few years but that doesn't matter were going to try and be good parents "

Chris had said really happy

" yeah.. yeah I guess we are "