12-Sweet Moments❣️

Start from the beginning

"Wtf..... Jk coursed when tae lay on him on his stomach and keep his both elbow on his back and cupped his cute face both leg swinging up and down one by one.

"Don't curse hyungie, will tell mumma
then he will beat you up with her pan and let me enjoy my push up ride." Tae said giggling jk regretting for his life decision now.

" Tae said giggling jk regretting for his life decision now

"Wow!!!" It's so much fun hyungie." he said giggling jk smile to hear his baby sweet giggles.

"Mr Jeon your wife is so fun lovingly and adorable." both snap their head and saw an old lady standing with a soft smile they smile back.

"Baby." Jk whisper tae immediately stand up and start bowing to old lady she smile and patted tae cheeks who look down shyly.

"How you doing Mrs Lee." Jk ask politely she smile at him jk suggest them to sat on the grass floor.

"Good son Thank you for asking." She said sweetly tears start forming in tae eyes he blink multiple times.

"What's your name kid." She ask to tae 'Jeon Taehyung.' Tae mumble jk look at him concerned.

"What happened." Jk ask and start caressing his hair he shook his head and look down old lady looking at him worriedly.

"Oh dear did I make you uncomf...... cut off by jk.

"No Mrs Lee it's not because of you, he is missing his grandma, after seeing you." Jk said calmly she awed at tae.

"Aiygo! Come here dear." She said forwarding his both hand for a warm hug tae smile sadly and hug her.

Jk smile and caresses his back softly mumbling sweet words.

Time skip....

Tae immediately pluff down on the sofa when they came inside their room after excercise jk shook his head.

"You want to go first." Jk ask and point toward washroom he shook his head.

Jk nods his head, he took his outfit and headed inside the washroom.

Tae gets up quickly and run downstair smiling ear to ear singing his fav song

'You are the one for me oh jana you're mine.'...... 😂

"Mumma." Tae chirp when he came inside the kitchen she giggle shooking her head.

"Please mumma let me cook today my health is good now." He said back hug her giggling she sigh and nods her head with a soft smile.

"Let's start with basic." She said he nods his head like a good baby boy.

Mrs Jeon first teach him about how to turn on and off gas and about cutlery names, spices names and a quick tour in the whole kitchen.

Then she teach him how to boil water and egg how to make coffee and tea.

tae is a quick learner he boil egg and make coffee for his hyungie, tea for his parents, make scrambled eggs mrs jeon help him a little bit and he toast some bread. He made two more dish.