~~~~~~~

It's been three weeks taehyung is pregnant now and jungkook not for a second leave his angel side. He just stick to taehyung all day and night and take care of his princess every little thing himself.

He took taehyung with him in hospital twice in a week and always make sure his princess and baby will be healthy. Taehyung always giggled in hospital whenever doctor check him and jungkook just glare at him like he will kill doctor anytime. Even once he was about to kill doctor when doctor accidentally touch just near taehyung chest area.

If taehyung will not stop jungkook that day then doctor must be dead now. Jungkook just didn't let taehyung take a step on ground. He always carry taehyung in his arms and even feed him with his own hands.

Sometimes taehyung even wonder how can anyone love someone this deeply and intense, but then he realised it's jeon jungkook he is talking about. And his husband is world best husband that he ever got.

Taehyung knows jungkook is so  possessive and deadly obsessed with him and even can't bear anyone near him but he wasn't afraid of jungkook passionate love. He knows jungkook love has no limits and any boundaries. Jungkook just love him unconditionally. And he is so happy for having him.

Right now taehyung is sitting in living room and watching TV and here his big baby is under his baggy shirt. Jungkook head is inside taehyung shirt and kissing taehyung belly non stop which make taehyung tickle and giggles with his every little kiss.

Taehyung look down and saw jungkook head bump from his shirt and lift his shirt only to saw jungkook face pressed in-between his boobs and hands grip on his waist. Jungkook open his eyes and look at taehyung with love eyes and kiss his cleavage maintaining eye contact with him.

Taehyung bite his lips and caressed jungkook hairs and moan softly when jungkook take his one pink bud in his mouth and started to suck him gently while holding the other one tightly in his hands

Taehyung bite his lips and caressed jungkook hairs and moan softly when jungkook take his one pink bud in his mouth and started to suck him gently while holding the other one tightly in his hands. Taehyung knows that jungkook have huge obsession over his boobs and just never leave them for a second.

Taehyung signed with his closed eyes and whimper when jungkook bite his boobs little hardly and sucked him like no tomorrow. " h-hubby". Taehyung whisper still moaning and jungkook just hummed sucking his boobs and squeeze other one in his hand.

" h-hubby I want to go our forest farmhouse." Taehyung said whimpering and jungkook finally back away from his obsession and stare at his milky boobs with dark eyes. He gripped both of them in his hand and squeezed them hardly which make taehyung flinch at his roughness.

Mafia groaned feeling the immense softness and give them last kiss he back away and adjust taehyung shirt properly. "If my baby wants to go  then we will definitely go there baby". Jungkook said cupping taehyung face and tenderly kissed his forehead.

Taehyung lips broke in wide smile and throw himself on jungkook who quickly held him with worried face.
" baby don't jump like that". Mafia said worriedly but little strictly which make taehyung pout and nodded at him.