𝙾𝙽𝙴

"Muzan Kibutsuji. The demon Progenitor.... and a(n) Y/N simp."

(If you are deaf , think of Y/N talking as a kind of narration... or when she speaks to others, just assume that as Y/N writing down shit and giving it to the person.)

▪︎

It was just a normal day, and the sun's were shining, the trees were being blown by the wind.... like Y/N L/N was being blown away from the heavens.

"Oh Come on! Just because I have three pairs of wings doesn't mean I can stabilise myself from being yeeted from the heavenly realm!" Muttering curses, Y/N looks around to check her surroundings.... and turns out, she's right outside of the Kibutsuji estate!

Y/N grins as she walks towards the estate, ofcourse, not forgetting to change into a formal Kimono and hiding her unnatural parts such as her wings.

She hums to herself, checking herself in a random mirror she summoned and posing, Feeling confident of her amazing thicc/Skinny/mid looks.

Overall, as much as she was heavens most chaotic demi-god, was she heavens greatest and most beautiful deity..... sorry aphrodite..!

As the H/C (Hijab, Hair or Other Color) woman walks to the Kibutsuji estate, she grins.... Let the games begin.

Long story short, she became Muzans assistant, basically taking care of him when his doctor wasn't there.

She got to know the doctor and he was pretty nice, but you already knew that he'd die no matter what.

You didn't bother hiding your identity and left it for the others to figure out, because it was rumored in the mortal realm that although Y/N was a very blessed name, and ofcourse, a very beautiful name, the life of the little ones that were named after this deity would be chaotic. Very chaotic.

So maybe they believed you were real, or maybe they though your.... 'guardian' didn't believe in those rumors.....

Pfft- Ya hear that Amaterasu-sama?

Anways, your meeting with Kibutsuji went like this....

"Wassup." The heavenly girl spoke as she basically barged into the Kibutsuji estate like it was her own.

Some maids looked at her, but didn't bother.

Soon, a pretty looking woman came out... 'milf..' was Y/N's first thoughts....

But turns out, this was the shitty woman who calls herself the mother of Kibutsuji!

'Okay okay... so not milf?'

Soon enough, she starts a conversation.

"Oh~? And what is a brat like you doing here?" She snarls.

"Miss girl, who do you think you are talking to L/N Y/N like that, hmm?" Y/N retorts, speaking in perfectly polished Japanese, although her first language was the celestial code.