"Truth, or dare?" Leia asks.

"Dare! Bring it on! I'm a man!" Jaehyun says.

"Eat spaghetti with one of the men participants like Lady and the Tramp" Leia says.

"WHAT?!" Jaehyun says. Can't believe with the dare. All men participants begin to look away. Avoiding from being call to play the dare with Jaehyun.

"Kim Jibeom nawa!" Jaehyun looks at Jibeom.

"WHAT?! ME?!" Jibeom is shocked to see that he's chosen. Everyone feels relieved.

"Oh this is going to be fun" Hanni takes her phone to record it.

"Let's do now, so we can end this faster" Jaehyun says.

"It's all your fault" Jibeom says. Jaehyun flicks Jibeom's head to ask him faster. Jaehyun and Jibeom both are eating the spaghetti, romantically. They both are closing their eyes. Hanni records the moment. Everyone is giggling, can't believe on what they see. When the spaghetti is getting shorter, Jaehyun and Jibeom both are opening their eyes to make sure their lips won't touch.

As soon as they open their eyes, they laugh. The spaghetti breaks.

"Agh!" Jaehyun says. Jibeom giggles.

"So sweet of you!" Donghyun says.

"Shut up!" Jaehyun says jokingly. Everyone laughs with Jaehyun's spontaneous reaction.

"Ah Jibeom you can't go home if you aren't even getting once" Jaehyun says.

"Ahh I don't care" Jibeom smirks.

"What about we give other person to spin the name this time?" Donghyun asks.

"Who we want to ask?" Hanni asks. While asking for it, a waiter passes through their tables.

"Excuse me, can you click this? Thank you" Donghyun asks the waiter to spin the wheel on Jaehyun's phone. The waiter looks confused yet just following Donghyun's request. Everyone laughs silently. After that, the waiter goes away.

"Donghyun! You insensitive j—" Hanni says.

"Well who knows if he has the 'touch'"? Donghyun says. Everyone laughs. Finally, the waiter seems to take out Jibeom's luck when the wheel arrow really comes to Jibeom's name.

"Finally!" Jaehyun says. Everyone cheers. Some of the customers begin to look at them. They apologise to the customers when they see it because they're being too loud.

"Ahhh! This can't be!" Jibeom says while covering his face.

"Ya! truth or dare?" Jaehyun asks.

"Dare" Jibeom says without hesitation.

"Whoa Kim Jibeom!" Donghyun cheers.

"Okay.. your dare is.. can you see the band?" Jaehyun points his finger to the restaurant's live music band. All Serendipity members look at the band. Jibeom nods.

"Go and sing a song for us" Jaehyun says.

"What?!" Jibeom looks at Jaehyun unbelievably.

"That's your dare" Jaehyun smirks.

"Whoa can you sing, Jibeom?" Aya looks excited.

"It's gonna be great if you do!" Hanni supports.

"I have.. never sing ah!" Jibeom says.

"Go go go!" Joochan says. Jibeom sighs. Jibeom gets up from his seat and walks to the live band. The live band stops playing the music as Jibeom comes. Everyone begins to look at Jibeom. Jibeom seems whispering to the band's singer. The band singer nods happily and begins to tell his bandmates about it. Then, the band singer gives Jibeom his microphone and the singer sits next to Jibeom with his acoustic guitar. The music starts. Everyone looks at Jibeom who's about to perform. All of Serendipity members start to take some videos of him. So does some customers too.