Yuna chuckle and kiss her back enjoying the love his husband showing in this sweet kiss..

Well till they're eating each others face.. Let me tell you who they are..

He is Kim seokjin

He is Kim seokjin... A 35 years old man.. He is rich, handsome and kind.. He loves his wife and unborn child very much.. He is the owner of many famous restaurants all around the world..

His wife name is Kim Yuna.. A 27 years old women.. Who is currently unemployed because of her being pregnant... She also belongs to a rich family but she isn't like other rich girls.. She is kind, sweet and innocent..

Their marriage was an arranged marriage.. Yuna is jin's second wife because his first wife die because of cancer.. Not only Yuna but the whole world knows about it..

Jin has a past which he is hiding from the whole world and also regrets about it.. That's why he is very overprotective over Yuna and their unborn daughter..

It's been two years since their marriage and jin is very happy with his new life.. And loves Yuna very much..

TIME SKIP...

Right now Yuna is this store room with some maids and telling them to clean this room because their is many useless things are placed

Jin is not home right now because he has to go to his restaurant to attend an important meeting with other restaurant owner's..

So Yuna thought it's the right time to do it because if Jin will come back then he will not let her do any single thing.. And she will get bored to hell..

Suddenly a maid comes near her holding some old letters and shows them to yuna..

Maid- Mam.. Do you want to keep these letters also!?.