Jk- Noona.. *sad voice*

Yn- *teary eyes* I can't do it kook... I can't marry anyone.. I promised him that I will wait for him to come back and we will marry each other...

Jk- *sign* but noona it's been 15 years and he still hasn't come.. And even if he comes how do you both remember each other??.. You don't even know his name!!..

Yn- *sniff* i-i know.. B-ut I can't *start crying*

Jk signed and hugged his noona tightly and let her cry on his shoulder.. He knows how much his noona loves that person and doesn't want to get married to anyone except him...

Jk was softly rubbing her back when an idea came inside his mind.. He smiles widely and pulls yn back and said...

Jk- Do u wanna run away??.

Yn- *eyes sparkle* c-can I??.

Jk- *nods* yes.. And I will help you..

Yn- p-leaseee...

Jk- then wait for me here...

Yn nods and jk left from there to do some arrangements.. After sometimes he come back and saw yn already removed her accessories...

Jk- Are you done noona??.

Yn- wait let me change also..

Jk- you don't have much time noona.. Let it be.. Just change your heels and wore this sport shoes..

Yn- o-kay.. *wore sport shoes* now??.

Jk- *holds her hand* now... Dashi run run 🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨🏃💨

Jk and yn started running towards the exit looking here and there carefully.. Jk notice some guards near the exit.. He hides himself and yn behind the wall and looks at her..

Jk- noona.. I will handle the guards... So you take this chance and run outside.. There stood a black Mercedes Benz... The key in inside the car so you just went inside and drive away..

Yn- *teary eyes* thank you kook..

Jk- *smile* you are my noona... And I will do anything for my noona.. *pecks her forehead* oh yes.. Here take his bag.. Inside this your passport, ID, a new phone, some clothes and cash are placed.. Used this and run away ok..

Yn- *nods* ok..

After this jk went towards the guards and started talking with them.. He takes them away and lightly signalled yn to run..

Yn nods and picks her gown up and runs towards exit fastly.. She looks at jk last time and pass a smile towards him.. Jk smile her back and yn runs outside without looking back.. She went outside and saw the black Mercedes Benz standing there..