Jm - *Smile* hey ynie my love.. How are you? What are u doing?

yn- I'm fine and doing ahh --

Jm- What happened love? Everything's alright? *worried*

yn- nae. Just bumped into the table *laugh nervously*

Jm- be careful love..

yn- nae.. But Why did you call me this late? *confused*

Jm- well. I'm free tomorrow after lunch. Do you wanna go out with me?

yn- umm. I'm so sorry jimin. But I can't I have very important work.

Jm-Oh! *sad voice* I thought maybe after 3 months we will be able to spend some time together.. *sign* But its ok love if you are busy then I understand.

Yn - Ok jimin. Oh! It's getting late. I have to sleep jimin, Bye Goodnight

Jm- Bye Good-- *call cut* *looks at his phone* *chuckle sadly* night without love you?...

Jm also got up and went inside his bathroom. He took a warm shower and wore his PJs and fell on the bed staring at the ceiling, lost in his world..

He was thinking about yn and her behaviour

He was thinking about yn and her behaviour. They both were dating from the last 5 years and jimin loves her more than anyone.

He is ready to die just for her but from the last 3 months it feels like yn is avoiding him or some reasons which is hurting jimin very much.

Jm- *sign* Maybe she is angry at me that I'm not able to give her my enough time, love and affection but don't worry tomorrow i will surprise her *smile widely* she will love it. Till then good night my love *yawn and slowly falls asleep*

NEXT MORNING..