HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE - PJM

Start from the beginning

Jm- o-okay..

Jm started walking towards his seat looking down because he didn't have the courage to look up towards everyone who was laughing at him.. Some were just looking at him pity because they know that it's not easy for a hybird to live in this type of environment..

Yes, jimin is a cat hybird

Yes, jimin is a cat hybird.. A cute, sweet, kind, shy and handsome boy.. Who studies business in this university.. Even though this is hybird friendly university, humans still haven't left a moment to tease or bully hybirds..

Jm goes and sits besides his hybird best friend, his soulmate KIM TAEHYUNG, a tiger hybird..

Tae is with jm from his high school day

Tae is with jm from his high school day.. He is a very friendly hybird and always encourages jm to make more friends but jm's shy personality always stops him..

After talking to each other for some time they both focused on their classes and studied hard..

Soon the bell rings indicating that it's a lunch break. Everyone stood up and left the class.. Vmin also started walking towards the cafeteria to eat their lunch..

Jm- Tae you go.. I have to use the restroom..

Tae- You want me to come!??.

Jm- *blank face* I'm not a kid..

Tae- *looks at jm from top to bottom* sure!??..